Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Empire wars season 2?

by jonnyhagg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Empire wars season 2?

★★★★ Novice

When does the new season of Empire Wars star? 

It would be useful if that little banner on the screen said something a little less vague than “coming soon”

Message 1 of 8 (478 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hi Guys,

No word on Season 2 yet, although i dont think Empire Wars will go the same way as the Global Conflict (there were never any solid plans to rerun Global Conflict).

That said CoolFish have said they are currently discussing Season 2, i've also been told i will hear more about it tomorrow, although i'm not really expecting to hear from them until the end of the week.

As soon as i know more about Season 2 I'll get the information posted here.

Cheers

Dave

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (649 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

In 1 day 7 hrs from now.  Clearly stated top center on the first page Map tab when you open Empire wars when you tap BATTLE bottom right .

So it’s Sunday now, do the math.

@jonnyhaggwrote:

When does the new season of Empire Wars star? 

It would be useful if that little banner on the screen said something a little less vague than “coming soon”

Message 2 of 8 (550 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Thank you v helpful.
Message 3 of 8 (451 Views)

★ Guide
Was hoping they would go away.
Message 4 of 8 (428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Empire Wars is probably going to be same as Global Conflict. Still wanting to get some more points in Honor points. But that is not going to happen either.

With PERFORMANCE issues, more players are playing less and more are quitting. When players play less, the are less likely to pay for stuff. Which in turns means less revenue for the game which causes PERFORMANCE issues!
Message 5 of 8 (410 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi Guys,

No word on Season 2 yet, although i dont think Empire Wars will go the same way as the Global Conflict (there were never any solid plans to rerun Global Conflict).

That said CoolFish have said they are currently discussing Season 2, i've also been told i will hear more about it tomorrow, although i'm not really expecting to hear from them until the end of the week.

As soon as i know more about Season 2 I'll get the information posted here.

Cheers

Dave

Message 6 of 8 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
With the performance issues with Empire Wars I don't play it. It is very obvious that the hosting servers can NOT handle the load. So I don't care if it does come back. Plus, with the haphazard scheduling, it is not worth the time. I am not a teenager with hours to waste waiting to see IF I am allowed to play.

I have played one session and the frame rate is so bad, it is very irritating to play. It is not fun to play at all EA_DaveRF10. Tell that to Coolfish.
Message 7 of 8 (353 Views)

★ Guide
The time involved to play it absurd. Who wants to spend hours to play a game then wait another hour to see if you won. I got better things to do with my time then sit and wait for a game.
Message 8 of 8 (273 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help