Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA Community manager not reading messages ???

by HOWZDATFORU

Original Post

EA Community manager not reading messages ???

★★★★ Apprentice

Dave 

I have sent sent you messages over the last 3 weeks and you have not had the courtesy to read and respond to them.

When I check the status of the messages it states you haven’t read them?

Can we no longer contact you via the EA messaging system, because it doesn’t seem to be working ?

I had to post on here Dave to get your attention, as you simply are not reading the messages sent to you by concerned players

Thanks  

Message 1 of 7 (382 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@GreenLanternglowHe reads them but marks as unread. You wont get an answer I been waiting as well. Also try EA,Darko. He has read my message but no response.

Message 2 of 7 (356 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GreenLanternglow Perhaps we can help you with your question. If not then your best to contact ea support.
Message 3 of 7 (341 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @xMegaTank@GreenLanternglow@HOWZDATFORU,

I do not read PM's, unless i have specifically requested something from someone, for example when it sounds like they are getting the incorrect response from the support team.

If you want to report a cheater, or have bought something and not received it, please get in touch with the Iron Force Support Team using the link below, as they are best placed to help you.

https://help.ea.com/en/iron-force/iron-force/

Cheers

Dave

Message 4 of 7 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

1CA8C810-253C-49CD-AACB-39D093644AC7.jpegE4FDC72C-9501-4360-87E8-859F4F1178FB.jpegHi Dave 

If I write to you in private, which usually means confidential, why is it you don’t reply in private via the messaging system ?

Why reply in the public forum ???

If you don’t want players  messaging you, why don’t you have an auto reply system set up on your email account, which automatically responds with a message stating ‘ You don’t reply to individual messages etc’....

You say you don’t read PM’s, Why?

Surely as a EA community manager it is your role or job to read messages received from disgruntled players, and help them by answering there queries ?

I will send a copy of your reply on here to EA customer services to get clarification on you role as a EA community manager etc? 

I only placed a post on here because you did not respond to my messages ?

I always believed you were here to help?

Also if I did wish to report a cheater the link you provided does not take you to anything like reporting a cheater 

See screenshots ..... Where does it say from the link you have given report a cheater ???

Message 5 of 7 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I was told EA is looking for a replacement manager. Could be soon.

Message 6 of 7 (160 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @GreenLanternglow,

Just under where your screenshots cut off there is a 'Contact Us' option, from there 'Report a Bug' and then put the subject as 'Report a Cheater'.

Cheers

Dave

Message 7 of 7 (102 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help