Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: EA / Chillingo do you want to wear us down?

by Seppi261270

Original Post

EA / Chillingo do you want to wear us down?

★★★★ Novice

It is not normal anymore what you do with us. Do you really want us to quit all by ourselves so you can finish the game? Except that you are not capable of running the game properly for 5 years, you do not even have the balls in your pants to tell us honestly that IF 1 will soon be history. I've never experienced such dishonesty, mendacity, and impudence anywhere else.

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)
Highlighted

Re: EA / Chillingo do you want to wear us down?

★★★★ Novice
and only by the way. Almost everyone has seen a video of IF 2 and I guarantee that 100% of the old IF 1 players will not play this game. I have rarely seen such a childrens *. an absolute joke, what you want to bring as a replacement on the market. it's best to write your dismissals yourself, or try to get into another developer team for another game. otherwise, you should start to give yourself a new identity so no one will find you. Witness protection program would also be an option. I really have to be ashamed of you
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help