Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dave confirm wheather or not Tier 7's are on then Way

by DaRubberdoctor

Original Post

Dave confirm wheather or not Tier 7's are on then Way

★★★★★ Guide

Dave EA  set our minds at ease. Rommers have been spreading like wildfire.  Is a tier 7 tank line going to be released?

EA owes us confirmation so we can plan a purchase rather than wasting money on T6's.

Message 1 of 7 (1,875 Views)

Re: Dave confirm wheather or not Tier 7's are on then Way

★★★★ Novice
I'll be shocked if you get a response. Remember the release of t6 tanks? A couple weeks prior someone had asked chillingo directly and they denied. And now here we are. I gotta think if they do anything it'll be to add levels to t5s (t5m I think I saw) and t6s.
Message 2 of 7 (1,846 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The million dollar answer!  Yep I was one of probably many that contacted chillingo and asked if any new tanks were in the works of being brought out or if anything in the near future would be released.  They said no and within a week later they introduced s models.  Now we're all smart enough to know they didn't come up and release all that after our conversation.  Take the answers to your questions with a grain of salt.  I can insure you that the only way ironforce can keep and hold the biggest players interest in the game is to continue to release bigger and better tanks!  Otherwise you get at a stand still and ironforce runs out of ways to make more money.  New tanks will be released its just a matter of time!

Message 3 of 7 (1,738 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have maxed s vulp. T 6 just came out as I maxed out. Didn't want to buy extra gems to "upgrade". Now just building war chest ($60 mil) and 4600 gems for the 7. Too late to start T 6 as they all are 9 months ahead of me on upgrades. I still win more than I lose, but I'll be ready if and when T 7 comes out. With the firespeed of the Cent, will be interesting to see what they offer to beat it.

Message 4 of 7 (1,727 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Is there a fix on the Auriga and/or upgrade with it’s ability to compete with a Serp or any rival tank in comparison. At 14300 combat it cannot even beat an S Pavo. You are aware of the various complaints of how much if a waste it is. Tankers have even demanded a refund, and I am one of them. Please provide any info in what EA/Chillingo has as a plan for this.
Message 5 of 7 (745 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why my account banned

Message 6 of 7 (359 Views)

Community Manager

For any bans @pahadifadu you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Message 7 of 7 (269 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help