Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crashing and freezing

by phantm3n8

Original Post

Crashing and freezing

★★★★ Novice

When are you guys going to fix this game from crashing all the time? This is getting out of hand!! You don't care about your clientel? It sure doesn't look like it. And I know I'm not the only one having this problem!! Get with the program Chillingo and fix your dam game!!!

Message 1 of 7 (548 Views)

Re: Crashing and freezing

★★★★ Apprentice

The game has been freezing and crashing for weeks. a few members of my team have officially reported it to Chillingo, and still they haven't done anything to fix it.

We find that the game freezes and crashes more often when Events games are being played!

I know a lot if the Chinese Cheat force play the Events games so loads of them can cheat and win the gems and cash etc, by sending in lots of the Chinese tanks for the Events.

Chillingo you are a special kind of company, and should be proud of yourselves!

Waste of space!

Don't know how u survive in this business tech world???

Message 2 of 7 (517 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @phantm3n8 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. What device are you playing on? Have you tried to reinstall the Iron Force? Provide us with additional information on this issue, and we will do our best to help you.

Cheers,

Archi

Message 3 of 7 (476 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I play on an iPad mini 4. I have uninstalled the game multiple times with no luck. I have reset my internet connection multiple times with no luck and reset my modem with the same results. Multiple players in my legion and countless others are experiencing the same problems. So it's not our connections doing this.

Message 4 of 7 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game is constantly booting us out in the middle of a battle, sometimes it won't load going into a battle and restarts on us. Sometimes just cheating in the chat rooms it stops posting our chat and restarts. The game tells us battlefield connection error, or you have been disconnected from the server.

Message 5 of 7 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Your issues described that you having are not caused by the game.

@phantm3n8 wrote:

When are you guys going to fix this game from crashing all the time? This is getting out of hand!! You don't care about your clientel? It sure doesn't look like it. And I know I'm not the only one having this problem!! Get with the program Chillingo and fix your dam game!!!

The problem  is the servers. The game is Played world wide by millions of people on the same old under powered servers it started out with years ago.  The demand of the game has out grown the old servers and they just can't handle the peak traffic periods   Globally speaking you have north and South America, Europe, Middle East , Russia and China, peak periods are when one area is "awake" and non peak "sleep" simply stated.  However when two areas or more overlap do to the heavy traffic the system servers crash and reboot, when this happens you get dropped and lose connection.  League of league is a perfect example we're global areas overlap do to competition  of game play.  To ease this strain LoL is spread  over a 5 hour schedule in-between events, some sleep when some are awake.  The drain is when every set has everyone trying to play and win flags,  same with the other event f n k, more gems or funds, all scheduled the same,  then there is FFA and it runs constantly 24/7 along with team and death match.  

The servers just cant or barely handle the the traffic.   (Oh don't forget your device and the wifi limitation)

Replace the antiqued servers with servers that can handle the traffic and the issues will disappear.  But that will cost money lots of money, now do you see the real problem.

Message 6 of 7 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@phantm3n8 wrote:

I play on an iPad mini 4. I have uninstalled the game multiple times with no luck. I have reset my internet connection multiple times with no luck and reset my modem with the same results. Multiple players in my legion and countless others are experiencing the same problems. So it's not our connections doing this.

Correct it's not your connection 99% of the time,  1 % it is,  that's not bad 1 %  however, 100% of the time it is blamed lol. And we all do the jump thru our asz trying to fix it when all you have to do is turn off your device and do something else or play some other game.

Message 7 of 7 (382 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help