Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Continuous Error messages - Shutting you out of the game?

by IamNotARobot00

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Continuous Error messages - Shutting you out of the game?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi EA game developers

Everyone I know who plays this game for months has been getting this error message, at least two out of three games we all attempt to play!

I know the servers are awful, but this error that shuts you out of the game play is just ridiculous to say the least!

Why doesn't someone involved in the maintenance of the game do something about it.

What happens, you click on a battle, doesn't matter what battle or map it is, it happens in all battles and all maps!

You are about to enter the battle when the progress bar stops in the middle, and never completes itself. Then after a few seconds the below attached error message, comes up. You then have to log out of the game, or you will lose three tanks of fuel, which you get back when you shut the game down and start again..

Attached is a screen shot of the error message below!

This is so frustrating, as nothing ever seems to get done by the game makers ... EA what ar you doing, are you all asleep 

Message 1 of 12 (1,454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@john4876 You have previously posted about having an incredibly high ping, the reason you are seeing issues with the game and connectivity is due to issues with your network. I have previously linked you to out Connection Troubleshooting steps and would advise that you follow them. 

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (1,614 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

I get this msg once and a while and it's frustrating. Hope the maintenance today fixed it.

Message 2 of 12 (1,421 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Darubber 

My team mates and I are getting this 2 out of three games.

Its mainly in the team battle games, when we are all about to enter a battle, none of us can get into the battle, and the error message appears.

We find it is worse when there is an event game taking place, its obvious server related as well as needing an update fix.

Also I have seen many comments on Global outlining the same issues.

EA we need a fix for this error message !

Message 3 of 12 (1,406 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi Blue

I am also getting the same error message dozens and dozens a times aday.

Sometines it takes me 10 attempts to get into a battle, what is going in with this game ?

SERVERS SERVERS SERVERS - I guess 

Very annoying Its is, I wish I wasn't addicted to this game, I would love to bin it, this game is always having problems !!

ANNOYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Message 4 of 12 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA Barry 

You obviously do read these forum threads, but are selective in which ones you answer and deal with!

You recently answered and closed the link, on the Profanity thread, so you people are out there?

Why don't you or one of your colleagues at least show us players that you are listening to all our viable and proper questions!

When we report things are going wrong with the game, because we players appear to be the only ones who can report on these technical cliches.

Why doesn't some one from EA acknowledge that the faulty system are being looked into, and give us a time scale to when, they may be fixed etc.

We report things all the time on here, because we want to continue playing the game, but would like to play it without there being so many faults.

We are not just complaining for the sake of complaining, we all really want this game to be playable!

So acknowledge the sensible threads in this forum and keep us updated..Don't be so selective in just answering the odd thread..

Also there is no point in reporting these complaints to the EA helpdesk, I have done it and so have many others, all you get back, is a pre set standard reply email, not really helping at all?

Those standard replies are the same month after after year, we need something solid and more information and direction.

Thanks 

Message 5 of 12 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Fix the game NOW !

NOW     NOW       NOW 

Message 6 of 12 (1,359 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am getting this message OFTEN in the middle of a Scrabble game.  VERY frustrating--especially when I'm winning!!!

Message 7 of 12 (922 Views)

★ Guide

Seems it happens more in the evening for me as more players from other nations get on and it is their morning.

Message 8 of 12 (905 Views)

Community Manager

@john4876 You have previously posted about having an incredibly high ping, the reason you are seeing issues with the game and connectivity is due to issues with your network. I have previously linked you to out Connection Troubleshooting steps and would advise that you follow them. 

Message 9 of 12 (1,615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I removed my post

Message 10 of 12 (841 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help