Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Chinese Vela's dominating F&K

by hawkwolf223

Original Post

Chinese Vela's dominating F&K

★★★★ Newbie

When I play F&K,   I always get matched with Chinese flags with Vela's that oneshot kill my vulp. They all play together to share the gems, and kill all other flags. 9 out of 10 it ends up with 3 or 4 chinese Vela's having all the gems. To me that doesn't seem fair. There are a lot of Vela's with Chinese flags, while it is almost impossible for me to get a Vela. 

Message 1 of 5 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@IAMRickDangerous Because you aren’t Chinese...
Message 2 of 5 (414 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

@hawkwolf223 it’s not that the chinese play together. I can understand that. But the fact that they all have vela’s and always matchup with other players with lower level tanks is at least strange don’t you think?

they have one shot kills, and always end up with the gems. Look at the ss

Message 3 of 5 (399 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

That is chilingo and their matching algorithm.  I have tried to point out the problem, but they don’t see it, and other players say I am whining. 

Message 4 of 5 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Chillingo has long benefited Russians and Chinese and not only benefits them in the battle pairing (the lag favors them) but also that the roulette of misfortune benefits them
Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help