Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Chillingo Zendesk - No longer available to contact?

by EA_DaveRF10

Original Post

Chillingo Zendesk - No longer available to contact?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi all

Just noticed when I tried to contact the Chillingo Zendesk to open a ticket about something, that it is no longer available to use?

The link we have used in the past below:

https://chillingosupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=200388

No longer allows you to contact Chillingo over the Ironforce game?

It gives you a drop down menu to select the game you wish to contact them about, and Ironforce is not there?

Have Chillingo actually got fed up with this IF game and the thousands of complaints it receives.

Have they completely abandoned the help desk for Iron force?

I then tried to contact EA help desk, and they seem to only allow you to ask questions about everything, but not to complain, or inform them about unscrupulous things going on within the Ironforce game!

Darubberfoctor has uncovered the Autobots problem, and nothing has been done, as far as I can see.

I have discovered and have further information (Not to be discussed in the open forum) about the use of autobots, but there appear s to be no person or persons to contact, since Chillingo Zendesk no longer exits for Ironforce.

Any one with a direct link to who ever wants to know about these dreadful Autobots being used by Hackers etc!

Thanks 

Message 1 of 10 (795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Chillingo have never cared about us players

Horrible Company Useless!

Message 2 of 10 (778 Views)

★★ Apprentice
theres no one here but us players.we have been abandoned.any replys you get now in hq are all automated.so I was told.
but then I said to myself someone must be here because the game boards have changed,(island)and the options hq button has changed to a headset now thats says help instead of options.
so a human done that part,so I say they are reading our post but just ignoring us,ty.
Message 3 of 10 (740 Views)
Highlighted

EA Community Manager

Hi All,

Support has been moved over to the official EA help site, here:

https://help.ea.com/en/search/?q=iron+force

To send a mail, just scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the 'Contact Us' button

Message 4 of 10 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Glee, Dave, over a week for the first comment and 5 days from the last comment. You LAG as bad as your game.

Message 5 of 10 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi EA Dave

I have used your link to report what I wanted to submit to you about cheats hacking this game.

https://help.ea.com/en/search/?q=iron+force

When your click on the link, the EA help page has no links in the drop down menu to report the subject matter?

Yes the page has a section / information on why we should reports cheats and hackers, but then appears not to provide a link to click on, to report such matters..

A colleague suggested I contact you direct by email, but it seems also you are not personally contactable! Mmmmmmmmmmm

I have attached three screen prints of the EA help desk page you recommended I contact, and unless I am missing something , how do I report such matters, when there's is no link etc.

Thanks

Message 6 of 10 (648 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA Dave will get back to you over the lack of good customer service in about a months time.

Hope u ar not in a rush, by then the hackers would have hacked themselves to death we all hope

DOWN WITH HACKERS AND CHEATS 

SEND THEM TO THE GALLOWS ALL OF THEM

GET RID OF HACKERS AND CHEATS FOR FOREVER!!!

Message 7 of 10 (638 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @bluelamp7777,

Use the 'Report a Bug' option, all requests go to the same support team, just make sure to mention that your reporting a cheater in the message Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

REPORT A BUG!

I suppose Cheaters and Hackers are like bugs and they need to be squashed under foot!

Ha Ha Ha

Message 9 of 10 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

EA Dave

OK I will use the report a Bug option!

Thanks for the quick reply

Message 10 of 10 (616 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help