Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Chepheus way to weak

by gude2018

Original Post

Chepheus way to weak

★★★★ Novice

Good evening,

I am pretty disturbed by the performance of my chepheus tank. Stats Tell me that it should be as strong as my Cent by now but guess what it is Not.

In bot battles i get between 26 and 31 kill with my Cent, with the chepheus im Lucky to score 20. the chepheus is supposed to be the biggest and best Tank but every week serps are Ruling the top 100 with Barely one ceph to find. 

I am a paygamer and i really enjoy Iron Force but the ceph right now is Not Worth the erffort to get. Bots the serp and the cyngus are stronger. 

Please excuse my Language it is Not my native one and autocorrect proves to be a Patin in the a...

Message 1 of 5 (517 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
As it should be. All tanks the higher you go should be dimishing returns. Serp and ceph need to be nerfed
Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My ceph isn't killing all tanks with one shot.  LOL Boy they found a lot of suckers with the Champions Tourney winning a ceph.

Buy more paint and afterglow your keeping the lights on at EA. Spend-spend more.

Message 3 of 5 (460 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

This Forum has been really helpful. Thank you so much for your profound Input. So helpful. So guess what we live in an Economy and Running an online Multiplayer Game Costs money. I do Not care about a few hunderd Dollars and i really enjoy the Game. So if you decide to play for free that is fine but then do not expect fair matchups. That is daydreaming close to paranoia. Back to my statement: in comparison with serp and cyngus the cheph is too weak. 

Message 4 of 5 (446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

You know your absolutly correct, and it boils down to pay and play.   Just depends on what you can afford.  Free to down load the app only means free to play to a certain level, then the IN HOUSE purchase takes effect and yes to run an app like this world wide cost real money, meaning at some point the developers and EA need to generate operational costs, and generate a profit, after all it’s a business not a charity or goodwill to all.

However all the gammers that spend testoron amounts of real money to get the trills of winning at all cost is not the average player, but us free base players thank all the pay to play warriors.  Unfortunately those cash cows can’t sustain the overhead needed, so the programers have to gauge and come up with new ways to generate cash flow.  Removing free options (fb fuel), implementing gem  generating requirements, reducing effectiveness of prior owned tanks to get you to buy P n d and afterglow, and now the shard scam to get you to buy tickets to spin off in the chance to win something, ok I get it.  I just hope the cash cows have enough money to continue supporting IronForce.   I can buy some elite time for the gems only, don’t need money because it’s worthless now, gems are for fuel p n d AG,  I will not be able like most get 10k In shards in the near future. Me that’s fine, don’t need a 26-30 tank bot killer, so boring.

@gude2018 wrote:

This Forum has been really helpful. Thank you so much for your profound Input. So helpful. So guess what we live in an Economy and Running an online Multiplayer Game Costs money. I do Not care about a few hunderd Dollars and i really enjoy the Game. So if you decide to play for free that is fine but then do not expect fair matchups. That is daydreaming close to paranoia. Back to my statement: in comparison with serp and cyngus the cheph is too weak. 

Message 5 of 5 (430 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help