Change flag

by Okydokyone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change flag

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA_DaveRF10 

How do i change my flag to the IF flag.  I noticed lots of players have it.  I dont want a country flag as there are to many rascist people.  Im on Andriod platform 

Message 1 of 5 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change flag

EA Community Manager

Hi @Okydokyone,

Unfortunately it's not possible to change it to the IF flag anymore. It used to be the default flag the game gave you when you first started an account, and some players have just decided to stick with it.

When you start a new profile now it gives you the flag of the country it thinks your in, so you cant get the IF one anymore im afraid!

Cheers

Dave

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (339 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hi @Okydokyone,

Unfortunately it's not possible to change it to the IF flag anymore. It used to be the default flag the game gave you when you first started an account, and some players have just decided to stick with it.

When you start a new profile now it gives you the flag of the country it thinks your in, so you cant get the IF one anymore im afraid!

Cheers

Dave

Message 2 of 5 (340 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok thanks Dave.  Its a shame how many rascist people there are.  Its only a flag color but they take it personally 

Message 3 of 5 (323 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Okydokyone,

You've made a good point i think, I'll speak to CoolFish and see if they can add it back in, i'm not sure if they will but i dont see why not because if someone doesn't want to use a country flag i dont think they should have to!

Cheers

Dave

Message 4 of 5 (296 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you Dave.  I cant count how much hate speech i see towards my flag.  Its disturbing 

Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help