Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Champions tournament a joke

by xMegaTank

Original Post

Champions tournament a joke

★★★★★ Novice

Champions tournament is a joke.

unless you have a maxed out serp you not going to win nothing. It let's those with the biggest tanks hold their advantage over all other tanks.

so the winners will be those who least need the new tanks way to go what a farce you have made this game

Message 1 of 4 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Whoever designed this tournament should be fired.

My entire legion will not play due to; once again; complete unfair matches.

2 s vulps and 2 Pavo against Max serp, Max s mono and max cent

15-1

why even advertise tournament for T 4

If EA designed Madden football if teams lost 80-0 nobody would play

Ea better get control of this cluster-uck of a game designer.

Message 2 of 4 (640 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I must agree, the matchups are a joke. They are extremely one sided matchs, I've won , but only when going into a battle with a max serp and max cent from my legion. Which is SnS BTW. And it does seem like a joke that the only people to get the trophy for the new tank, will be serp owners. The people fighting for these tanks are non serp owners and have no chance of winning. Better matchups please. How about this, if you don't bring a serp with you into battle, then you don't have to fight one? Same with cents and fornax. T4 vs T4 , I guess that's too much to ask for though. I love this game and I did buy a new Sag, but man, these and most all matchups are horrible.

Message 3 of 4 (622 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Nothing has changed.  Joke tourney.  It’s basically a gem sink, zero return.  Staying out and let them stroke each other big barrels. What a farce. Time to uninstall the game for good.

Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help