Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Canis

by Haysi70

Original Post

★★★ Guide

10 k in Gems? After you unlock the trophy from Empior Wars.     Some one Please post a SS of the 10 k gems thanks.

Message 11 of 17 (783 Views)

★ Guide
I don’t understand how they got the trophy so quick that’s what makes it hard to believe it was above board and fair.
Message 12 of 17 (769 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeh smells fishy to me, 6 tickets to play one round 3 times a day form 3 days by one locked tank in a spacifice territory. (note I sad one locked tank) get the trophy so I got to read the rules and rewards again.

Message 13 of 17 (760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dave,

For the Empire War Cup, in game mentioned that player got 200 victory point, legion got 5000 victory points for get the Empire War Cup, but at the end of season, just few legion got this Cup (people rumor that top 5 or top 3 legion), please explain about this matter, tks you

Message 14 of 17 (686 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not 10000 gems... Regular 11000 gems! That is a joke Tank as the chepeus is also a joke! Sorry EA think we are stupid! trust me and save your diamonds because it really is not worth it... 

Message 15 of 17 (667 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Never fear the cheats already have the tank out on the field

Message 16 of 17 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Anybody own this tank? Can't win spinarama, is this one worth owning?

Message 17 of 17 (438 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help