Canis Strength

by CanisD2018

Original Post

Highlighted

Canis Strength

★★★ Newbie

Canis Strength 

Hi Dave,

i am an an owner of Canis tank. I am so much disappointed with my tank. It’s not even stronger than a S mono forgot about other trophy tanks. Even a Sagitta which cost only 9000 gems without a trophy is stronger than Canis in 1 on 1 battle. A sagitta does 220% Enhanced Critical Damage in its every single shot while Canis get its 80% tactical strike damage on its 11th fire which is not even enough to kill Live Opponent with red dot fire. It does a silver scratch to other Trophy tank. What’s the point of 80% damage to just get a little damage? Now you have Orion a same trophy tank which is way better than a Canis. I don’t understand why Canis was a trophy tank? Not even a single Canis owner is happy. You have increased the stats I last update but on ground level it’s still weaker than without trophy tank, please reconsider on its strength. I hope you will do something for all Canis owner. 

Thank you 

Canis owner 

Message 1 of 1 (165 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help