Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can't get exit the game

by SGPowershooter

Original Post

Can't get exit the game

★★★★ Newbie
Android phone unable get exit the game after upgrade. The home button display and other display unable pop up on main screen after finish play the game.
Message 1 of 5 (661 Views)

Re: Can't get exit the game

Community Manager

Hello @SGPowershooter 

I am really sorry for those issues with Iron Force. What type of device you are using to play the game? Have you tried to reinstall the game? Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Message 2 of 5 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Did you read his friggin post Archie? He said he's using an Android phone!

Message 3 of 5 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@SGPowershooter wrote:
Android phone unable get exit the game after upgrade. The home button display and other display unable pop up on main screen after finish play the game.

I just had the same thing happen to me. I just sat there pressing the buttons, and although the buttons where active they did not control my tank (because the battle was already over). So then I pressed on the little bar graph half way up on the right of my screen, and viola, my exit screen returned and I was able to complete the battle and collect my loot. I will try to post a picture showing the bar graph I'm talking about.

Message 4 of 5 (534 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hi Archi, sorry for late reply. I'm using LG G3 phone.I attached 2 pictures for you to take a look than you will more understand. The picture on iron force game by right I tag on screen the home button bar will appear. Now it hidden. Thanks.
Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help