Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

By mistake click on fornax button

by Devpravin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

By mistake click on fornax button

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My friend start serpan run date 26 /11/2017,he save diomonds before 3years, but by mistake he enter the fornax tab and it's buy, can you please take fornax and refund the diomonds for his serpan run.

Message 1 of 11 (1,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: By mistake take T6

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Unfortunately we are unable to reverse accidental purchases.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (2,399 Views)

All Replies

By mistake click on fornax

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

In previous i send a question for buying tank by mistake use of Diomonds can EA back his diomonds against tank.

Message 2 of 11 (1,288 Views)

By mistake take T6

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

In previous i send a question for buying tank by mistake use of Diomonds can EA back his diomonds against tank.

Message 3 of 11 (1,311 Views)

Community Manager

@Devpravin

Images removed. Please do not post personal information on a public forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 4 of 11 (1,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Unfortunately we are unable to reverse accidental purchases.
Message 5 of 11 (2,400 Views)

★★ Guide

Unable or unwilling?

Message 6 of 11 (1,220 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Why did you leave option for accidents in your game? It's because of your carelessness and ignorance when developing the game this terrible incident happened. I lost my 3 years of hard work on your game. 6000 gems lost just before getting a serpens. Why would I buy a fornax when I had enough gems to buy centurus sagita and serpens?

Why are you guys mixing up my case with other people who buys and then changes decision. You guys are just acting like children and pretending to not understanding.

You know this is totally unfair. And yet you guys kicking me around like a football.

If you don't have a system to correct your mistakes in the game why don't you just stop wining and make that system.

What are all those updates for if you don't update your system to support your customers better.

Is the game about supporting customers and entertaining people? Or is it about just making their life miserable and keep filling up your pockets with their money?

I revolt against your mistreatment.
I demand my legal rights.
Either give me my 6000 gems back or take the rest of the 3000 gems I have and give me the serpens I was about to buy.

Stop just sitting around and do some work which are being paid for. You are getting paid with our money but yet destroying our life.

Please take my case into special consideration and do some justice.

[Video removed - CM]

Message 7 of 11 (1,135 Views)

Re: By mistake click on fornax

★ Guide
How come you don’t build into the game a confirm of purchase like for other buys????
Message 8 of 11 (1,127 Views)

Re: By mistake click on fornax

★★★★ Novice
Definitely. That's what I am saying. They are just trying make more and more people fall into their trap. It's a one of the loopholes they intentionally kept in the game. To Rob people.
Message 9 of 11 (1,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Why you didn't add any confirmation buttons in this game.
Message 10 of 11 (1,098 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help