Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Buying Elite Time don’t work

by john4876

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Buying Elite Time don’t work

★ Guide
When trying to buy elite time it don’t work takes my fund but doesn’t give me my elite time
Message 1 of 7 (797 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buying Elite Time don’t work

★ Guide

Update rebooted iPad hard reboot contacted apple support. Deleted and reinstalled the app been in emails all day with EA sports and finally it works not even sure why

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,434 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Update rebooted iPad hard reboot contacted apple support. Deleted and reinstalled the app been in emails all day with EA sports and finally it works not even sure why

Message 2 of 7 (1,435 Views)

Community Manager

@john4876 I had a look at your account and you last contact with EA support was over a month ago. Do you happen to have multiple accounts which could cause the issue you are having with Elite Time, you may be buying it on one account and then trying to play on a different account?

Message 3 of 7 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

In most cases as op is saying, most of the time they buy elite time, not activate elite time, big difference.

its difficult to see elite time increase do to the bar slide.  Where activeate elite time shows by days increased under the name 

as others have also said, closing and logging bac in will update.

the othe issue is insufficient funds clause but not having enough funds to “cover the tax”. This will cause incomplete transaction, but should give a measage to the transaction.

send a copy of the reciept to EA support for the purchase.  No reciept means no purchase was made.

Message 4 of 7 (721 Views)

★ Guide

Well I got a separate account to communicate here as you banned my primary account not ever sure why but that’s it

Message 5 of 7 (706 Views)

★ Guide

Don’t worry doc I got plenty of funds in my account. 

Message 6 of 7 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I’m sure you have suffient funds John, just part of my overall reply.

Hope all works out for you.

@john4876 wrote:

Don’t worry doc I got plenty of funds in my account. 

Message 7 of 7 (683 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help