Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Auriga- False advertisement

by SufiSam7

Original Post

Re: Auriga- False advertisement

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dave, 

i spent so much money to buy Auriga and Cygnus, I could buy a car with that money and the only purpose for that is to get the best tank in iron force as mentioned by you. When I bought the tank I realized that I was cheated by Chillingo coolfish and EA. Please fix this issue for your credibility and reputation 

Message 11 of 67 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well well well...the big spenders are in the forum lately.  I go away for a few days and look who shows up.

And here we have some of the big spenders complaining they didn't get what they paid for.  And what does the moderator do?  He appeases them and says, "I'll look right into it ...Sirs".  

This is the exact BS with this game.   They cater only to their high spending players and screw the rest of us who want to earn a tank or play with a modest investment.  Somebody who spends $1000 on this game for one tank????...they deserve a great tank.  But don't attempt to screw the rest of us who are investing time to earn gems , shards or whatever.  You had no reason to add shards, but only to screw the free to play people.

This game sucks...by the way.

Message 12 of 67 (766 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not all people have enough time to win great tanks. What we have spent is still hard earned money. May be some of us “big spenders” sacrificed something to get the big tank that you may not be aware of. 

Serpens and Ceph will continue to rule the game, Auriga at best might be a close 2nd/3rd. We are just disappointed how poor the attack is(worse than Sagitta). 

Message 13 of 67 (755 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agree with you brother
Auriga tank is weak it can’t stand against serpens and cephes even cygnus
We spint money and we hope its will give us a fun but this tank make us sad
Message 14 of 67 (748 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Auriga is very slow regarding  firespeed and movement, and very weak armor and firepower comparing to Serpens. Introducing a tank on the top should be it on the the top of everything and much more better than all including Serpens . If I knew the reality of this tank I wouldn’t buy it and I could save a lot of money and pay for a driver to do me Serpens run and it will definitely cost much cheaper than buying Auriga. Serpens run cost max 200$ instead Auriga cost between 1100$ and 1800$. Be fair and honest about it 

Message 15 of 67 (697 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For all persons complaining about paying money.  EA is not a charity but this time the company  cheated us and misleading is 

Message 16 of 67 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I will never buy anything in this game until they fix Auriga and make its boosts count with patterns and decals 

in future I will never risk in los Vegas shards tokens 

Message 17 of 67 (690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Compared to a Serp: not much different and it cost more, and shards then upgrading, no advantage unless you don’t own a serp, so that must be the draw.

Message 18 of 67 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This discussion about the Auriga... is totally the exact thing wrong with the developers here.  

1. They constantly change things, like the shards, to get players to spend money.  They don't have a first priority of making a fun game.  They have a first priority of making money, which is not good.  This is why the game play has been bad ever since they started this game 5 years ago.
  2. They appear to jump...and cater to those paying a lot of money as soon as they complain.  Well....welcome to the game for the rest of us...We cannot buy the great tank, but in the past we thought we could earn it.  I earned 12,000 gems, then poof, here come the shards.
  3. They don't do anything meaningful to stop the autobots.

They just want to keep tricking the big spenders, into spending.  But what they don't realize is that all of other players would probably spend if they just made an enjoyable game without the tricks.  The problem is, the developers have a dysfunctional idea that they have to trick the players to have them continue to spend money.

Dave, you should quit and go get an honorable job...Stop supporting these guys. 

Message 19 of 67 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No one is happy with this game of cheating, you wanted our  money go take it, is that what you want!!!!!!!!! But move yourself and go Fix this junky tank. 

Message 20 of 67 (579 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help