Re: Auriga- False advertisement

by xMegaTank

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Message 61 of 68 (694 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Absolutely, but in some cases, it was well deserved, keep mowing them down bud. 

Message 62 of 68 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem. The Auriga does not even match up to as S Pavo at 14000. Very bad product. Please fix this.
Message 63 of 68 (434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi. Dave, I am very interested in knowing if there is a plan to fix the Auriga.  This tank is not cheap. It’s does not match up well with even the S PAVO at 14000. This product was falsely advertised and I am requesting some sort of solution that revives my faith in this game.  Either the money back for this tank or an update to at least make this the tank competitive,  The only other solution is to get everyone together and fight this as a group,  There are a number of  dissatisfied customers with this tank.  If Chillingo updates the tank, that would  suffice.  Anything. If you have any info that would be appreciated.  -Randy S. 

Message 64 of 68 (430 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Please fix the Auriga and upgrade it’s ability to compete with a Serp or any rival tank in comparison. At 14300 combat it cannot even beat an S Pavo. You are aware of the various complaints of howmuch if a waste it is. Tankers have even demanded a refund, and I am one of them. Please provide any info in what EA/Chillingo has as a plan for this.
Message 65 of 68 (375 Views)

★ Apprentice

You all need to get over it.  They ain't going to give you squats. Its all about taking not giving.

The enterprise itself is a sham. Move on.  Stay away from iron force 2,  its worse.  

Message 66 of 68 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes pierre 👍🏻Heart

Message 67 of 68 (280 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_DaveRF10 Dave the Auriga stats need to be on a timer, say active for 3 sec and reset.
Message 68 of 68 (75 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help