Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Auriga- False advertisement

by ferero323f

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Sorry. didn't finished my last post.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! F ** K!!!!!

Okay, now I am done.

Message 41 of 68 (628 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes at least make the boost gone max after 2 hits

This is the last time i spend for new tank I will never make same mistake

Message 42 of 68 (621 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you.I wanted Cygnus too but since they added Canis and Auriga in game lottery spin wheel always gave me shards for auriga only.No more Cygnus.I wanted cygnus...there is nothing to complain about cygnus.But Auriga is really piece of sh*t!If i can trade Auriga for Cygnus I would be very happy because it looks like nobody will ever change something about Auriga and make this tank best in game like it looks like.Auriga act like best tank with best combat strenght, but it is not best by far!It is maybe 5th best tank in Iron Force game....but for 1000USD!!!! What a joke guys!!!

Message 43 of 68 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There is only one thing I hate more than the Auriga...

It is the people who made the Auriga.

This game is made by scammers, and dishonest people.  They know that if you have $1000 to spend on the game...then you have more than $1000 to spend on the game.  If you are a spender, they will trick and scam you as best they can.  

The developers don't care about this game...they care about getting cash from your pockets.   Give up the game now.  Play another game made by another company.

Message 44 of 68 (593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope Donald Trump puts a tariff on this game!  Or at least a tariff on the programmers for this game.

LoL...they deserve it and so much more so they can loose money because of this game...like we all have.

Message 45 of 68 (591 Views)

★★★★ Novice
After 5 years playing in this game I will retire from this silly lagi game and go to another less spend game
Message 46 of 68 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My Ex-Girlfriend must be a programmer at Shillingo...because she too is a scammer, cheater, liar & overall tricky person.  If she doesn't work at Shillingo yet, they should hire her, because she is a great liar, con artist, and overall bad person.

Hire her Shillingo.

Oh Yah...and she also doesn't know how to program at all...so just like all the other developers.  Trust me...she is just like the rest of you guys.

Cool Fish = Rotten Fish.   It smells like rotten fish around here.  Stinky

Message 47 of 68 (582 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello Dave 

it s very sad for all of us to hear this Frown((

we are very disappointed 

auriga doesn’t deserve to be at the top and it s very weak comparing to other tanks

we were expecting you guys to give us back our right and what we payed for

but unfortunately nothing happened till now 

Message 48 of 68 (551 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

BIG TRUES ARE WROTE HERE!!!

EA, give us our money back and take your Aurigas back or change all auriga's attributes or trade our Aurigas for Cygnus.

Sorry Dave but you on behalf EA sports did minimum about this problem!Try to think about it that customers paid money!Much money!Customers make your games sale and make you money!

You just wrote to Coolfish games and told them about complaining customers.Dave you have to unedrstand that we all are right and you have to push hard on coolfish games and push until they will have no arguments and say yes!..Auriga was really mistake because auriga must be best tank!Trust me auriga is not best by far with that active defence what coolfish think is very big benefit.

Or give us their support e-mail and we write them trust me!

DAVE DO SOMETHING!

Message 49 of 68 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Agree 100% with you ferero
Dave do something we need your help
The boosts max after 5 hits give me a break!!! How can we stand with 5 hits
Even the boosts max still weak tank only the defense not doing anything front serpens shot
Message 50 of 68 (528 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help