Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Auriga: False advertisement

by Aznj2015

Original Post

Auriga: False advertisement

★★★★ Novice

Auriga got a bunch of false advertisement.

Its attack gets maximum of 40% boost and armor 30% boost. Also attack boost does not improve with attack pattern. 

This is absolutely unacceptable. This is unlikely Sagitta and Serpens, which get the 20% and 50% attack improvement from attack pattern.

Please explain why is that so. 

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi!

I am little disapointed about Auriga too.I just spined auriga few days ago in "shards lottery".I wanted to get Cygnus but I got 10.000 shards for Auriga.In IFUTC auriga don't have attack,armory,fire speed best like other tanks (cepheus,saggita,cygnus) but Auriga have best combat strength.How it is possible.Why Auriga is presented like best tank in Iron Force game???What is true?How strong is Auriga in real????

Message 2 of 4 (385 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Friends, do not fall for Auriga.
It got a bunch of false advertisement.
Its attack gets maximum of 40% boost, whereas armor gets 30% boost. Therefore there is nothing like “increases until killed”. Also attack boost does not improve with attack pattern.
This is absolutely unacceptable. This is unlike Sagitta and Serpens, which get the 20% and 50% attack improvement from attack pattern.

Overall attack is miserable even with maxed out specs. 2167, that will give you 5016 with full laser with fire speed of 13.7. Attack will increase to 5882 once you get hit 5 times, which is still miserable( worse than Sagitta and S mono)

Message 3 of 4 (381 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Please make the defense and attack go max after 2 hits and not 5. Can't survive past 3 or 4 shots from Cygnus/Serpens/Cepheus. And some not even maxed tanks. never had the benefit of reaching 30%/40%.

Or at least make 30%40% max through end of battle after 2 death.

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help