Message 31 of 67 (612 Views)

Re: Auriga- False advertisement

★★★★ Novice
Typing error .. haha
Message 32 of 67 (611 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Ali what is the max damage caused by auriga  max with critical with and without paint?

Message 33 of 67 (588 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dave is quiet!!! He will not solve this problem. EA will not solve our problem! We have to write to Iron Force creators. But I think its like you said guys...we paid money they are happy and thats all...they dont care that they cheated us! Our money are gone! We are wasting our time with trying to get help from EA support.

Message 34 of 67 (579 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Dave 

any news about Auriga?? All players are complaining and nobody is acting or listening. It is that how you treat your customers!!!!! We have the right to be treated as gentlemen not as ....

Message 35 of 67 (572 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello brother
auriga attack without paint 2167 (5016) with scoup lasser teq
with the boost after 5 hits the attack will 866 more
5016 + 866 = 5882

with paint 75 attack 2167 + 533 = 2700 ( 6082 )
and with boost after 5 hits 6082+866 = 6948

This is without afterglow

Stander fire speed 13.7
Message 36 of 67 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

AFTER 5 hits the Attack power still lose to sagita first shot .. what a joke !!!!

Message 37 of 67 (540 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi Guys,

The decision has been made to not alter the stats of the Auriga at this time, however we'll keep collecting your feedback on this and possibly look at making changes in a future update.

For now, the tool tip has been changed to make it clearer, it now reads:

'Active Defence: When hit, damage reduced 6%(Max:30%), attack increased 8% (Max:40%) until killed.'

Cheers

Dave

Message 38 of 67 (469 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok sounds good if every max. 30% damge reduced increase max. 40% attack...so it mean I lose 60% from defense I will get 80% to attack.

Right guys?

It would be much better because if I get max. 40% to attack until I die its not much because max. Auriga attack is very very weak compare Cepheus or Saggita.So max. 40% attack until I die is not much if pattern decals will don't count this attack increase.

Message 39 of 67 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not think it is okay because defense goes up 6% and attack 8% with each hit. I haven't survived past 4 hits from Cygnus and Serpens. 

If at least the firespeed was increased or Armour was increased so we can at least survive 5 hits. Or better yet. make 30%/40% after 2 hits.

Also, before I got the Auriga, I was getting decent amount of Cygnus shards, but then after winning the Auriga, I barely get any Cygnus Shards. Seems like they programmed the "lottery" to not give Cygnus shards once Auriga is won, so the player has to spend the same amount of real money used to get the Auriga to get the Cygnus.

Yes, I understand this is all a scam to get more money from players, but do you have to go THAT low with creating a piece of * Auriga tank? 

At least allow those that got the Auriga to trade in for the Cygnus or Serpens + gems or something.

Message 40 of 67 (397 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help