Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Another Cepheus Isue

by Haysi70

Original Post

Another Cepheus Isue

★★★★★ Novice

Now that the graphics on the Cepheus has been corrected another issue has been noticed. I’m not sure if I’m the only one but the tank is firing lots of blanks compared to other tanks. A fair deal of shots fail to register even at point blank. If I go back to my Centaurus I have no such issues. Is anyone else having or noticed the issue?

Message 1 of 17 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem.
Message 2 of 17 (1,142 Views)

★★★★ Novice
why is AE team not interested in this issue? After the last update my cepheus is no longer enjoying. Please fix this annoying problem.
Message 3 of 17 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ı have same problem

Message 4 of 17 (1,054 Views)

★ Guide
First two shots out of cent are blanks also just shoot wall and wait for reload than it works til you die then again first two shots are duds
Message 5 of 17 (1,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This game is a dud  now 

Message 6 of 17 (1,025 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
It certainly looks like it. The only reason these crates came out was to get you to part with your cash.
The only good thing with update was the new map. The old issues still haven't been addressed. Lag is still present and the matchups are still shocking but we still come back for more.
The end certainly can't be far away
Message 7 of 17 (1,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi

I don’t own a Cepheus tank myself, but a weaker T5 tank! 

The only problem I can see with the Cepheus tank is the drivers and owners.

The tanks are not shooting blanks, its the drivers ?

On the battlefield, I find that the majority of Cepheus drivers appear to be spineless, and have no bottle in fights!

Does this tell you anything about the personality in real life of that individual, it’s a thought !

Yes the Cepheus tank owners, may be in their big bulky superior tank on the field, but why do Cepheus drivers feel the need to run away from lower graded tanks.

STAND YOUR GROUND AND FIGHT, YOU ARE IN A BIGGER TANK, SO WHY RUN?

SERP owners that means you as well, I can see you hiding being that wall, come out and fight you Wally!

Cepheus drivers even though in the far most superior tank on the battlefield have to be painted and decorated to the hilt, and run around collecting all the drops, so they have an even more advantage to destroy little weaker tanks.

The Cepheus owners, run away like the life depends on not being killed, they just can’t stand or tolerate being killed. it’s unthinkable!

Ohhh I can’t be killed by smaller tanks, Boo Hoo!

They run and they hide to avoid being killed by lower grade tanks, why is t that?

I am sure you my friend are not like that, and that you are a brave sole in your Cepheus BIGGGG tank!

But at the next tank meeting you attend at the BIG CEPHEUS TANK Appreciation event, tell your fellow Cepheus tank owners, your tank is bigger and better than the rest, SO DON’T RUN, stand still and fight!

Dont wobble from side to side, stand still and fight like a man or woman, can’t be sexist!

It really OK to be killed, it’s only a game or is it ?

So don’t take offence, it’s just an observation from a fellow IronForce tank driver!

I will be seeing you !!

Message 8 of 17 (969 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi Guys,

Is there any sort of pattern to the blanks being fired like @john4876 has reported? I dont have a Ceph on the Live servers so any more information on this would be appreciated, especially a video of the blanks being fired if possible.

Cheers

Dave

Message 9 of 17 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My max S-Pavo is gathering Dust...and ever since the update I haven't played one game.  Haven't seen the new map, the Empire Wars.  ETC.

Just like a Bad Girlfriend....once they've screwed with you too many times...you dump 'em.

Message 10 of 17 (892 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help