Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Android issues: Unable to log in & Legions disappearing/member duplication

by ChillingoPatrick

Original Post

Highlighted

Android issues: Unable to log in & Legions disappearing/member duplication

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Update 4: We will be performing Android server maintenance at 8:00am BST today to fix this issue. Thank you for your patience while we work on the game.

Update 3: I just wanted to let any players who are still having problems with this know that we're continuing to work on this issue. We've been able to resolve this for a large number of players with batches of server maintenance, and we're working to get this fixed for all users as soon as possible. We apologise to anybody who is still having issues and we thank you for your patience while we work on the game.

Update 2: Although the server maintenance to resolve these issues has finished, we're still receiving some messages from players who are still having problems. We're continuing to investigate these complaints and will update this thread when we have anything new to share.

Update: We will be performing Android server maintenance at 14:40 BST today to improve the game stability and resolve the issue with Legions disappearing.

Original post

We're aware of issues with the Android version of the game that are causing some players to be unable to log in and has caused some Legions to disappear. We're currently investigating these issues and we are committed to resolving them as soon as possible. We will update this thread when we have any more information to share. Until then, apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience while we investigate.

Message 1 of 30 (3,455 Views)

Re: Android issues: Unable to log in & disappearing Legions

★★★★ Newbie

All my legion members are facing this issue. They are shown as part of another legion, but the profile image shows them as part of our legion. Its all messed up.

My legion is displaying strength as 41, but if i go and see all the members, only 5 are getting displayed.

Message 2 of 30 (3,139 Views)

★ Apprentice

Login problems give an additional problem. It gives some players an unfair advantage, since they may be fast asleep

during the problem, while others are asleep during events where the server works.

Message 3 of 30 (2,715 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So what kind of compensation will we be receiving for this issue? I know my icons are almost expired now the one day one was pretty much totally wasted because the game was down.
Message 4 of 30 (2,616 Views)

★★★★ Novice
All those diamonds wasted. I don't see why I keep buying more when this isn't the firsti time the games been down for more than 12h while I had expensive paint and decals on. Not to mention the multiple lol events I missed.
Message 5 of 30 (2,612 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Would you give us an update and an estimated time for log in? I can get in,but my husband cannot.
Message 6 of 30 (2,520 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My legion is currently in tact however several members were removed from the roster and can not join back. Also we were 4th in the league of legion standings however now over 100 and showing zeroed flags. Our leader board has flags from last tournament and no rewards available. Also. Many members lost upgrade cash as well as purchased pattern and decal on sale but has been removed. I am Commander of legion TANKBUSTERS and I would like to no how to get my members reinstated to my legion and regain our 4th place standings and reimbursement for spent cash on patterns and decals. This is small compared to lost legions entirely however money spent is money spent . We all deserve substantial compensation for this once again major malfunctioning effect of your program 

Message 7 of 30 (2,431 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Please help, I can't get in my legion I am Commander and I might lose teammates
Message 8 of 30 (2,289 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hola, tenemos un problema con el juego, La Legion ya no.existe y no podemos entrar en ninguna legion, nos apareceun mensaje de error que dice"No has podido unirte,ya formas parte de otra legion"
Si entro a ver la informacion de mi legión, aparece el mensaje "La legion no existe"
Esto les pasa apracticamente todos los.miembros de mi legion, alguna solucion?
Message 9 of 30 (2,037 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I bet we won't get compensated. I have played daily until this happened. We'll probably have to start all over again.

Message 10 of 30 (2,006 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help