Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: AURIGA 40 percent Attack

by fattypeng1233

Original Post

AURIGA 40 percent Attack

★★★★ Novice

I have an Auriga tank. The 40 attack calculation is not working correct anymore. It did at first, but it is no longer. If the attack is 1000 the damage is 2000 at 0 percent.  At 40 percent increase should produce 2800 in damage. Is this correct?  This is for the android version. I have almost 2000 in attack and it produces only 4550 in damage at the 40 percent level. This is very disappointing.. I play android. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,169 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The tank increase rapidly . 8 % per hit . Base on naked Attack power ( excluding pattern u bought )
Message 2 of 14 (1,133 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Naked Attack data X2 +682 ( laser tech )+naked data x ( 8%?....40%) =what u got
Message 3 of 14 (1,128 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The 40 percent is misleading because the damage it produces is on what the the percentage of the attack. For example, 1000 attack produces 2000 damage. The 40percent only will produce 400 damage which is 40 percent of the atack. Which produces a damage shot of 2400. It's really sad, the marketing should be 20 percent increase.
Message 4 of 14 (1,117 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Welcome to the club and congratulations for buying the famous Auriga 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this tank got the best CS, and this tank is on the top of iron force t6 tanks but

this tank has a lower attack than serpen Cepheus and even Sagitta 

has a lower firespeed than Cepheus and Cygnus 

this tank is a joke and they refuse to fix it.

congratulations again 

Message 5 of 14 (1,050 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you read iftuc and knew limitations, why did you all buy it? Just because it was last in line of T6 tanks...lol

Message 6 of 14 (1,038 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When you adverstise 40 percent attack, you assume is means double in damage as what a pattern attack does. Again, the 40 percent attack is really a 20 percent attack pattern.  Cool fish should adjust the advertising and make current owners whole or make the tank what it's supposed to be.  

Message 7 of 14 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

For now, the tool tip has been changed to make it clearer, it now reads:

'Active Defence: When hit, damage reduced 6%(Max:30%), attack increased 8% (Max:40%) until killed.'

key words here are “MAX”.  6%-  30% and 8% - 40%.    And that refers to a maxed tank,  low end 8% Maxed high end 40%,  

now recalculate your tank, it’s even worse than what you calculated.  Based on your level of upgrade.  Even if your tanks is full blown upgraded, still a rip off.   Who can stay alive long enough to even take advantage of this, is beyond me.  

Message 8 of 14 (925 Views)

★★★★ Novice
They knew it . But refuse to fix it .
Message 9 of 14 (897 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What is the *?!! I just owned one from spin, cannot imagine what to support me down the road to max its power?? CHILLINGO please respond.
Message 10 of 14 (740 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help