Message 1 of 13 (601 Views)

Re: 2 new Tanks coming soon

★★ Guide

Hogwash

Message 2 of 13 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Why hogwash, it is a genuine email from EA.. Let them say it's not true. You wait and see.

Message 3 of 13 (551 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HOWZDATFORU Que saquen mas tanques no es importante, lo hacen para que saques tu master card, y aquí seguimos 4 años después con los mismos mapas, los mismos efectos especiales, el mismo lag, los mismos errores, la estafa de la ruleta de la suerte...
Que se metan sus tanques por donde les quepan
Message 4 of 13 (505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

next update new map, which was an old map. Not intelligent enough to create a real new one and 2 new tanks, they have not denied this so get the lube out and have your credit card ready.

Message 5 of 13 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Who cares about more tanks with shards.

Shards is the dumbest thing ever....I just recently won 12 shards for a tank I've never owned and never will own????????  How lame is this.  And they want me to spend money to buy more tickets?

Not gonna happen.  They can make more shard tanks....nothing to do with me.

Message 6 of 13 (457 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi All,

This is not true, it looks like the agent you received a reply from is still using old information, @HOWZDATFORU if you PM me your the Ticket number you received from support i can check to see where we went wrong.

Now this isn't to say that new Tanks wont becoming to Iron Force in the future, there are just no immediate plans for new Tanks at the moment.

For the latest, 100% correct information, keep an eye here, on Facebook and on Discord for the very latest information on what's coming next in Iron Force.

Cheers

Dave

Message 7 of 13 (385 Views)

★★ Guide

How about a new map, the old ones are getting so BORING!!!

Message 8 of 13 (372 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Intensereader,

I've got no details on a potential new map at the moment, however at the moment we're running a vote on the Facebook page to decide which old map will return, theres still just over 24 hours before the vote closes.

Cheers

Dave

Message 9 of 13 (352 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_DaveRF10 What is discord and how to access it
Message 10 of 13 (311 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help