You can You can join the Iron Force discord server using this link:

https://discord.gg/FTApvJq

Cheers

Dave

Message 11 of 17 (267 Views)
Highlighted

Re: 2 new Tanks coming soon

★★★★ Novice
@tyxinhe Imagínate que vas a comprar pan, sacas tu dólar o euro y el panadero te vende un Donuts, vuelves a sacar otro dolar/euro pides otro pan y ahora te da croissant... Así es esto
A veces vas a por un pan y sales con dos donuts un croissant y varias cookies, te has gastado 4 dólares para un pan que no te dan
-----
Imagine that you are going to buy bread, you take out your dollar or euro and the baker sells you a Donut, you take out another dollar / euro you order another bread and now it gives you croissant ... This is this
Sometimes you go for a bread and go out with two donuts a croissant and several cookies, you've spent 4 dollars for a bread that you don't get.
Is crazy, in the real world they would call it cheating
Message 12 of 17 (238 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dave 

you asked me to pm you about unloading Red afterglow and I did pm you private But you never respond?!!!

it’s not nice when someone ignores?

thx 

Message 13 of 17 (136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_DaveRF10 hi,and you really answer privately to someone? lol I have been waiting for a month for an answer to my letter

Message 14 of 17 (109 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hi @Osullivan36,

I replied to you on 23/08 requesting that you send me the case ID that you received from EA Support, unfortunately you haven't sent me this so i have been unable to look into the problem you were having.

@mansargisman If you have a question it's best to ask it here, i generally dont check PM's unless i've requested somebody send me some sensitive information, such as an EA Case ID or User ID.

Cheers

Dave

Message 15 of 17 (51 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Dave

yes I did sent you what you asked me about if you still can’t see my case ID THEN PLEASE see screenshot and you will believe it I did sent you over a month ago 

thanks 

Message 16 of 17 (39 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_DaveRF10
Here is my case and ID,
case number; 50138327
User ID; 12727872
Please don’t ignore my issue
Thanks
Message 17 of 17 (31 Views)

iron-force-promo

Save your game progress

Link your game to your Game Center account to save your game progress. Bring your progress with you if you switch devices.

How to save your game

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help