Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The INDORAPTOR build ( and how to solo gm2 stuff )

by gamingalife

Original Post

The INDORAPTOR build ( and how to solo gm2 stuff )

★★★★ Novice

A few notes on the build:

This build is all about melee and ultimate speed, it is in no way a "super god" build but with a 100% survival rate, it comes with alot of bouncing around (as the interceptor should) and is pretty straight forward to play really. But played right, you are damn near unkillable and can save the day many a time in both strongholds or any other game feature modes.

now with that said, i present to you my INDORAPTOR build Party hat

For components i use:

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.13.80.png

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.27.95.png

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.32.00.png

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.35.95.png

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.39.27.png

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.42.43.png

for strike and assault i use:

Vipers bite for a fast ultimate build up (note that my version has a 200% gear charge which gives it 3 uses instead of just 1 making it the fastest ultimate builder i have seen to date)

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.12.52.54.png

Serpents veil for primer

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.13.00.53.png

for support i go with the 33%debuffer

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.13.13.98.png

for weapons i pretty much just go with what has shield and armor % for extra protection, in this case its
Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.13.20.28.png

im using the thunderbolt due to the electricity dam to nuke shields of flying/hovering storms and the likes when not in ultimate mode.

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.13.24.63.png

Now the playstyle i chose to use is simple, huddle up mobs, jump in, pop vipers bite ( again the more mobs you hit, the more ultimate it builds up) get out. do this 3-4 times with a grp of 3-4 mobs and voila you got a full ultimate bar instantly again. i kid you not, you can refill it in a couple of seconds like this and thus letting you have almost instant ultimates again and again and... well you get the picture im sure :D

when you get low on mobs and its only the strong ones left, then stay in cover hurling venom bombs at them nice and easy kitting them around and again use vipers bite as much as possible, even if its only on a single target, you still get quite a good deal of ultimate build up.

If you can get components with ultimate speed and shield then thats what you go for, cause the more ultimate speed you have, the more ultimates you get and with ultimate running you cant die Party hat

the most important rule of this build is:

when your ultimate is about to run out, GET TO COVER FAST ! cause you will most likely attract a ton of agro from everything there is around you and you ARE still a squishy class.

so /bouncedance away all you can ( dont fly, things can still hit you in the air and you will most likely overheat fast then ) and have fun.

/INDORAPTORRAWR High five

Message 1 of 8 (1,416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

forgot to mention that there is certain procs that are epic to remember like dashing will give you a strength buff for 10 sec, melee kills buffs acid dammage making vipers bite awsome for AOE ( hits at around 18k pr mob when buffs are up ) and such, but you can read all those one the components i use Standard smile so utilise dash when you can ( duuh your an interceptor, you should be doing this anyway Cool ) debuff away and happy huntings !

Message 2 of 8 (1,415 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Good build but not sure if it will be good enough without the extra charges on Viper's Bite. 

It should work if you make sure you have a big enough group every time Viper is off cooldown, depending on the number of targets you might charge the ultimate longer than expected.

Worth trying it out. Thumbs up

Message 3 of 8 (1,326 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Viper depends on the group size ?
Message 4 of 8 (1,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You get extra charge per enemy hit, the more enemies you hit during on cooldown the faster you charge the ultimate. With larger groups of enemies you can charge your ultimate back in two casts.

If you hit only one enemy the extra charge of ulit it still not worth it.
Message 5 of 8 (1,171 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok ok then viper bite is not worth the effort. I also notice that interceptor master works are trash when compared to other javelins. There only one build for interceptor right now and I not a fan of a class having only one path to be effective.
Message 6 of 8 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have 3 very effective paths I can play. I have ranged (sniper build), a melee (tempest storm build) and a hybrid build. All three work well although I've only tested them through GM2.
Message 7 of 8 (716 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I used this exact build for almost all of the time I have played an interceptor.  Agreed - if you spam the cone venom attack each time its up you get your ultimate in <2 minutes and typically <1 minute.  With that being said, I have transitioned to the legendary version of spark dash and the legendary version of detonator attack.  The ability to dash in, hit a guy, immediately get the lightening kick up and running, and killing all the adds around you in 2 seconds, for my play style, was better for me.

Message 8 of 8 (680 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help