Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Serpent's Veil - can't seem to find any

by BobZielony

Original Post

Highlighted

Serpent's Veil - can't seem to find any

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, is it just me or the Serpent's Veil masterwork is a tough one to drop? I've done multiple strongholds, epic contracts, got basically every other slot covered by a preferred choice of masterwork item but this one... Any tips where this drops the most often? Now that I think of it I've never seen Way of the Swift and Elusive Talisman either...

Message 1 of 7 (574 Views)

Re: Serpent's Veil - can't seem to find any

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

RNGesus is random, all we can to is speculate as there is no known way to target drops  All you cna do right now is play any content and wait for a drop.

Maybe with the changes coming March 12th somethings will be different  

Message 2 of 7 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got evry single masterwork (atleast x3) on my interceptor except for the serpent's veil

Message 3 of 7 (541 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It just dropped for me on an epic contract today, along with the Elusive Talisman. Guess they have just slightly lower drop chances.

Message 4 of 7 (535 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hate to say it but at one point I had 4 in my stash. Seemed like those were the ONLY gear drops I was getting. 

Message 5 of 7 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Completely random if you ask me . I have 5 Elusive Talisman and 0 serpent's veil.
Message 6 of 7 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Its the only Masterwork item im getting at the moment got about 4 of them just doing GM1 Tyrents mines.

Message 7 of 7 (464 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help