Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Interceptor: most selfish javelin. Needs fix.

by DERPERPADERP

Original Post

Interceptor: most selfish javelin. Needs fix.

★★★★ Novice

Atm right now.

Interceptor feels like the most selfish javelin out of the roster.

It steals other squadmates combos with its non stop tunnel visioned spamming.

It body blocks so many shots from the squadmates which can be aggrivating because other javelins end up having wasted abilities so we stand and tickle our targets to death in gm3 where everything relies on combos to kill fast

Its primer abilities are quickly used up by the interceptor itself since theyre not very ranged so it brings absolutely no utility to the grp.

When my friends and i grp up and decide to do a gm3 run... we never help out the pugs targets if its an interceptor.... they just hog everything and waste our coordinated primers to combos

Message 1 of 26 (1,110 Views)

Re: Interceptor: most selfish javelin. Needs fix.

★★ Apprentice

@DERPERPADERP wrote:

Atm right now.

It body blocks so many shots from the squadmates which can be aggrivating because other javelins end up having wasted abilities so we stand and tickle our targets to death in gm3 where everything relies on combos to kill fast

Its primer abilities are quickly used up by the interceptor itself since theyre not very ranged so it brings absolutely no utility to the grp.

When my friends and i grp up and decide to do a gm3 run... we never help out the pugs targets if its an interceptor.... they just hog everything and waste our coordinated primers to combos

1... Stealing would mean that something is rightfully yours, but just because you prime some target, that doesn't mean that it's just your target, or it your combo... So there is no stealing... Just be faster than Interceptor...

2... For body blocking I will tell you just one thing... "GIT GOOD" 

3... Don't cry, its just game...

Message 2 of 26 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Guide
1: they are not YOUR kills, I wish people would get over this as you get exp NO MATER WHO FREAKING KILLS IT.

2: They also prime targets that YOU can kill

3:A SMALL FRAME body blocking, you must REALLY hate colossus then.

4:They have the 2nd highest combo under ranger so you best let them have the combo AS WELL as one of the best resurrection mechanics for those tough spots.

5:they also have the beacon that boost dmg output to the mob it tagged.

and lastly the fact that you do not help because people CHOOSE to play interceptor says more about your own ignorance and greed then those who pick the javelin to begin with.

My suggestion is take a step back, stop thinking of this as a "MUST BE THE BEST" type of game and think of it as an actual CO-OP game.
Message 3 of 26 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hmmmm lemme tell you something...

first off...

both your responses are selfish af...

both of you arent aware of how selfish your responses are...

both of you obviously dont play other javelins in GM3 to even see such a stupid game mechanic.

colossus yes.. it has a big hit box... but colossus brings great priming abilities to the table...

combos...

ever heard of rangers healing the group everytime they combo?

yeah think about it

ever heard of GM3 farming?

no?

rather be a javelin that just magically spamms buttons and ends up blowing up everything on the screen using other peoples primers?

gee...

"git good"?

why dont you ...

GET SELF AWARE 

Message 4 of 26 (1,054 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@AOD_NoDe31 wrote:

@DERPERPADERP wrote:

Atm right now.

1... Stealing would mean that something is rightfully yours, but just because you prime some target, that doesn't mean that it's just your target, or it your combo... So there is no stealing... Just be faster than Interceptor...

2... For body blocking I will tell you just one thing... "GIT GOOD" 

3... Don't cry, its just game...

"git good"
"dont cry its just a game"

youre pretty rude...
youre pretty ignorant...
youre just down right toxic af and a big time ooofster..

why dont you "GIT SELF AWARE"
why dont you "PLAY OTHER JAVELINS"
why dont you "NOT BE TRIGGERED"
hell
why dont you....
L2 FARM GM3 PROPER

pleb

Message 5 of 26 (1,047 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
  1. 1. Its not being rude if im telling you that nobody can't steal you kills or combos, because those are not yours to begin with it...
    2. If you miss you're shoots,and abilities and hit interceptor instead, it's not fault of that interceptor (or any other javelin), its problem of your aiming... So yeah "GIT GOOD" and try first "Hard" mode, so others don't need to carry your bad aiming in GM3... LoL
    3. Only one who is triggered, and who stared all that crying about interceptor is you, so calm your self and learn to play this game...
    4. BTW I play all my Javelins, and I don't have problems with Interceptors... If I see good pilot in Interceptor, I will gladly give him 'my' combo so we all can finish game faster... It's CO-OP game, not ELITE competitive MMO... So, chill up...
Message 6 of 26 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@AOD_NoDe31 wrote:
  1. 1. Its not being rude if im telling you that nobody can't steal you kills or combos, because those are not yours to begin with it...
    2. If you miss you're shoots,and abilities and hit interceptor instead, it's not fault of that interceptor (or any other javelin), its problem of your aiming... So yeah "GIT GOOD" and try first "Hard" mode, so others don't need to carry your bad aiming in GM3... LoL
    3. Only one who is triggered, and who stared all that crying about interceptor is you, so calm your self and learn to play this game...
    4. BTW I play all my Javelins, and I don't have problems with Interceptors... If I see good pilot in Interceptor, I will gladly give him 'my' combo so we all can finish game faster... It's CO-OP game, not ELITE competitive MMO... So, chill up...

really...

you dont even farm gm3... you dont even play other javelins at that level either... WTF are you talking about....

"finish game faster with interceptor"

youre a joke buddy.

LOL

ROFL

yes its coop.

meaning people have roles.

tell me the role of each javelin in gm3 so i know youre telling the truth...

cuz youre full of bs bro...

kid grow a brain

Message 7 of 26 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
  • Role of every javelin in GM3 is hit it's targets, not another Javelin... When you learn to do that, then you can go play with big boys... Thing is, some guy in Interceptor was showing you how to play game in GM3, and that is reason why you are so bitter and depressed... But don't wory, you can learn how to play, if you stop behave like my 5 month old daughter.... "Less crying and more trying" Wink
  • BTW, fact that you "farm" GM3 in pug speaks for itself... I tend to farm GM3 with my clan where game is organized and fluid... 
Message 8 of 26 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok

@AOD_NoDe31 wrote:
  • Role of every javelin in GM3 is hit it's targets, not another Javelin... When you learn to do that, then you can go play with big boys... Thing is, some guy in Interceptor was showing you how to play game in GM3, and that is reason why you are so bitter and depressed... But don't wory, you can learn how to play, if you stop behave like my 5 month old daughter.... "Less crying and more trying" Wink

ok lemme get this straight...

you belittle people on the internet by insulting them and calling them names..

you act like some tough guy on the internet...

you type like an Asian kid trying to be cool and hip … typical keyboard warrior.

youre now bragging about having a so called "adult life" outside of the internet...

boy you got insecurity issues.

I didn't make this thread to have a teenager who forgot to put a condomn on tell me how a games supposed to be played.

you don't even answer my question...

you obviously failed your highschool English class or you act like it.

Message 9 of 26 (1,004 Views)

★★ Apprentice
As far I see it you are only one who actually dropping insults... I'm on the other side just smart enough to ignore those insults and not giving back any... But hey, you are at least funny... LoL
Message 10 of 26 (1,000 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help