Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Interceptor Ult and melee dmg is Overpowered.Doing 234k dmg

by Enkydou

Original Post

Interceptor Ult and melee dmg is Overpowered.Doing 234k dmg

★★★★ Novice

Interceptor is by far the best class atm after the colossus imo.The melee scaling according to gear is just broken and might even be bugged id dare say.

My ult got as high up to 234k on the first three hits and seeing how interceptor has venom spray to charge up ult,its a pretty viable build as we arent crippled by boss high dmg resistances anymore.

IF anyone is curious I attached a pic of the highest dmg i could achieve with my current gear.

Loadout and dmg numbers depending on buffs available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py2o_7CEyHo

Message 1 of 5 (350 Views)

Re: Interceptor Ult and melee dmg is Overpowered.Doing 234k dmg

★★★★ Novice
GM1.....

Try again on GM2/GM3 and see if that is high enough, have a look at what Storms can do with their Ults...
Message 2 of 5 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried GM2 and it only took me 3 ults+what my teamdid(2colosus 1 storm).I have indeed heard about storm doing 350k per pop=1mil per ulti which is about the same as what im doing right now.Id say my total average ult dmg sits at about 1.2-1.7m depending if the tyrant jumps around.

Besides Gm2 only increases mob's hp and dmg but not resistance so my dmg numbers would not change and so does other classes so in terms on ult i think my current build's ult still out dps a storm's ult and we can fill it up at almost he same rate.

Message 3 of 5 (328 Views)

★★★★ Novice
And now ? The bosses have a lot of more live in GM3, Interceptor cant Crit Bosses, at Boss dmg they are still the weakest.
Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)

★★★★ Novice

not likely go sniper build I hit for 1.2 million a crit.cwith my VB

Message 5 of 5 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help