Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Interceptor Javelin Female Only?

by manifest9

Original Post

Re: Interceptor Javelin Female Only?

★★ Apprentice

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
People a suit of armor has no gender get over your self

Probably so.  But here...take another look and be honest?

Message 21 of 51 (276 Views)

Yep. A pair of lacy panties or a two-piece bikini has no gender either but it's pretty clear which sex they're made for. 

If for some reason the devs are married to this female Javelin, some armor options to disguise the itty bitty waist and the round thing in my face could possibly help. 

Message 22 of 51 (267 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And my Storm here looks pretty male...though there is a female in it.

Message 23 of 51 (258 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@pzilocke wrote:

this is one funny thread Large smile

My interceptor looks pretty male to me, i guess its all in the eye of the beholder

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.13.35.51.png

But wait... the legs... they look like hooves ?!?! i must be 1/3 machine, 1/3 animal and 1/3 human right ?? if not it doesn't make any sense at all to make legs like that Party hatHigh five

The shoulders are narrow here and not broad and wide like that of a male.

Message 24 of 51 (257 Views)

I would definitely like to see a male/female version for each suit, selectable in the Forge appearance section.

Message 25 of 51 (253 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ComeWithMeKitty 

not broad and wide like a male ???

Sorry but thats a really shallow stereotypical narrowminded opinion...

So shadow warriors of ancient japan was all females as well since none of them have wide shoulders or looks like arnold ?

bruce lee was not a man ?? dressed he does not have wide shoulders, you cant really tell how buffed he was before he removes his clothes.

Ip man was a skinny * but he kicked some serious behind... no wide shoulders there...

its not the body type that makes it a man, its the gender.

The interceptor suit is made to look like an agile shadow warrior.

try getting any arnold sized man at his peak to wipe his own bum, i'll let you in on a secret, they need help for that when they get that big, now how manly is that not being able to wipe your own butt ? guess with your view they must be babies then since any "real man" can of course do this on his own right?

Message 26 of 51 (247 Views)

★★★ Guide
If you guys wanna * about this then I want female versions of the others.
Message 27 of 51 (243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Honestly, i'd rather have them fix the gd bugs instead of focusing on a cosmetic issue that people have...

Angry

Message 28 of 51 (239 Views)

★★★ Guide

@manifest9 wrote:

The Interceptor javelin has a female physique. Will there be a masculine Interceptor javelin for those playing as males(male voice)?

Yeah this is my biggest complaint with interceptor. I hope more cosmetics get added that make it look more unisex like the rest of the javelins.

Message 29 of 51 (231 Views)

★★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
If you guys wanna * about this then I want female versions of the others.

Ok I didnt realize how this conversation was going when I first commented. Im quoting you just to say I would be perfectly fine with that. Now I see people acting like anyone complaining about the interceptor javelin suit looking (obviously) more feminine is like some kind of sexism or something stupid...no it isnt. I immediately realized it when I first got the suit and saw how my Male character looked in it. None of the other javelins look like they are wearing high heels with butts like that...seriously its really different then the other javelins hehe. Now I'm not saying its weird for a Male character to wear a suit like that I'm just noticing how its different then the other three...nothing sexiest or politically incorrect about it. Besides this game shows plenty of girl power in it so I dont see any reason why people would automatically think the complaints about the interceptor javelin are sexist. 

Message 30 of 51 (228 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help