Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Interceptor Javelin Female Only?

by manifest9

Original Post

Re: Interceptor Javelin Female Only?

★ Apprentice

Negative, Interceptor has a Female Physic, while the other 3 have a 'male' figure. 

Its very noticeable, and I too would like an option to change the style to male if I so choose later.

Message 11 of 51 (437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have seen this mentioned on a few streams and I really don't understand it.

It's a smaller suit so therefor it must automatically be a woman??

Is it because of the creepy fascination everyone seems to have about the shape of the * on the Interceptor that makes everyone think of a woman? Do the Devs need to make the arse bigger?

Message 12 of 51 (387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Agree, Interceptor is clearly female. Please offer a male version or at least some armor choice that essentially turn it into a male version.

i don’t like my buddies flying behind me staring at my A while I fight, commenting on my sexiness.

Seriously though, I love the suit and the animations and agility, but I just can’t get into playing as a girl. Every suit should have a male/female version.

it’s a small gripe tho. I love the Ranger.

Message 13 of 51 (353 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Javelins don't have a gender.  They're machines, not people.

Message 14 of 51 (343 Views)

★★ Guide

The butt suggests otherwise.... as do other parts of the  Interceptor.

Message 15 of 51 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@ragectl wrote:

I have seen this mentioned on a few streams and I really don't understand it.

It's a smaller suit so therefor it must automatically be a woman??

Is it because of the creepy fascination everyone seems to have about the shape of the * on the Interceptor that makes everyone think of a woman? Do the Devs need to make the arse bigger?

I willingly choose the female lancer and I'm totally enjoying it and nearly laughed myself into a medical crisis (was choking on candy shards) over her antics in conversations.  She's a real sassy one.  I always choose to have her responses be polite and courteous, especially with that * at the tavern entrance.

Sorry, sorry.  Her animations on the Interceptor when she goes to the ready for launch, are a sight to be had.  Is your Ceptor's interior for your man Lancer as tight and cramped as it is for my lady Lancer?  I see the inside of that thing, with all its lumbar padding, and then I see her having to bend a knee over the other, to squeeze those thighs into the leg section.  I go WoW!  This was by deliberate intent that they gave her nice legs.  The girl's physique I'm sure was with true intent.  From what we're allowed to see in the animation of the Ceptor's interior, that thing fits like an expensive pair of ladies jeans before she goes out night clubbing,

I love the female Lancer voice actor's talent.  She's good!  And smart as a whip!  (Does anyone know the voice actress' name?)

FYI:  I'm a guy in real life.  After 72 hours in the shoes of Lara Croft (original Playstation), I have no qualms about role-playing (which is what we're doing in Anthem) as a female in pixel games. In fact, I enjoy the perspective and the view (as I'm sure the ladies do the same but probably won't openly admit it.  Hey, don't think that I don't see and hear ya irl ;-)

Message 16 of 51 (329 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Spiritual-Zombie wrote:

The butt suggests otherwise.... as do other parts of the  Interceptor.

I dare someone to show us the butts!!!  I wanna "Seymore Buttz." (credit goes to Bart Simpson of The Simpsons)

Message 17 of 51 (326 Views)

★★ Guide

Really though, shouldn't all the suits have a male/female version? Female rangers, male Interceptors, etc. Too me, it would be a hard sell in a development meeting to commit to sex-specific suits. 

Message 18 of 51 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is one funny thread Large smile

My interceptor looks pretty male to me, i guess its all in the eye of the beholder

Anthem Screenshot 2019.02.26 - 10.13.35.51.png

But wait... the legs... they look like hooves ?!?! i must be 1/3 machine, 1/3 animal and 1/3 human right ?? if not it doesn't make any sense at all to make legs like that Party hatHigh five

Message 19 of 51 (285 Views)

★★★ Guide
People a suit of armor has no gender get over your self
Message 20 of 51 (283 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help