Unfair Matchmaking in Rivals

by ltats99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair Matchmaking in Rivals

★★★ Newbie

I just started playing HUT again and I'm not a terrible player, I was Div 3 last year in EASHL. My team is 83 overall with my best player being 84 overall. Now why have the 4 placement games that I've played been against guys who are 99 overall and nothing less. All of my games I lost by 5+ and didn't score more than 1 goal. This matchmaking is so broken, matchmake closer to overall than "skill" because people who spend hundreds of dollars with no game experience are exponentially better than me.

Message 1 of 7 (2,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unfair Matchmaking in Rivals

Community Manager

Hi there, @ltats99 

Welcome back to HUT! I definitely get that it's frustrating to play teams with a far higher overall. However, there isn't a whole lot we can do about that right now. It's July and most people have been playing for several months so they've had time to add some high overalls to their teams. Basically, there's just a very small pool of players with teams in the low 80s currently.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,092 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @ltats99 

Welcome back to HUT! I definitely get that it's frustrating to play teams with a far higher overall. However, there isn't a whole lot we can do about that right now. It's July and most people have been playing for several months so they've had time to add some high overalls to their teams. Basically, there's just a very small pool of players with teams in the low 80s currently.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,093 Views)

★★★ Novice

And how the * could it be that a 82 player is faster than a 99 kucherov with wheels right from the start? That game has a good concept but you got such a stupid ki and you play games with your gamers! Pay to win 

Message 3 of 7 (1,897 Views)

Community Manager

@Malkin1987 

Can you provide some video of this?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Maybe but why it is like you said don‘t let you tell other stories. If they want you to loose you loose then passes go in or your players take penalties without pressing any button! I don‘t know whether I buy 23 cause it is not really competitive in my opinion cause even a beginner could win against a pro only a few of the best gamers can handle that and win then 3 to 2 in ot. I saw one time 1st place played 7 to 1 against 5th place in hut champions and against 300 don’t know exactly he only won 4:3 in ot that shows everything and it is so often that you don‘t even know if your opponent could play good or bad you only see it on how he moves etc.
Message 5 of 7 (1,861 Views)

Community Manager

@Malkin1987 

I really need to see video of the issues you're mentioning. Please try to get some clips so I can better understand what's happening.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'd really like to know how to get a game. I mean I've tried to play five games. Now I have 175 megabytes a second. I tested it five times and that's my average so it's not my internet. Please explain five games every time it freezes and then says I lost my connection

Message 7 of 7 (318 Views)