NHL 22 Stanley Cup Finals HUT Item Giveaway!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

NHL 22 Stanley Cup Finals HUT Item Giveaway!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

NHL 22 Community!

The Stanley Cup Finals are here and we are down to the final two teams, the Colorado Avalanche vs. the New York Rangers/Tampa Bay Lightning!

We are looking to giveaway one untradeable Stanley Cup Playoffs item that go up +2 per win, to 6 randomly selected users who correctly pick the winner of the Stanley Cup Finals.

Good luck, enjoy the games, and hope you're enjoying the NHL 22 Playoffs content we've been releasing!

How to Vote:

• Select the XP button for the team you think will win the Stanley Cup Finals
  • Voting will be locked after Game 2 starts
 Stanley Cup Finals
Colorado Avalanche VS Tampa Bay Lightning 

RULES & DETAILS

• Voting will be locked after Game 2 starts
  • You may vote for only one team. Voting for both teams will cause your participation to be ineligible for the prize
  • We will randomly draw 6 forum users who correctly picked the winning team of the Stanley Cup Finals
  • Once the Stanley Cup Finals has concluded we will perform our random drawing and reach out to the forum accounts via direct message on these forums. The winner will receive an untradeable NHL 22 Stanley Cup Playoff item that go up +2 per win of their choice
  • You must be 18+ to participate. Winners must own NHL 22 on Xbox One/Series X/S, or PS4/PS5, and have all game updates, an internet connection, and have a valid EA Account to claim and use the award.
  • Only one XP vote per forum account. 

Thank you for being part of the HUT Community and enjoy the games!

The EA User Agreement: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

Privacy & Cookie Policy: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACY/US/en/PC/

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 16 (3,487 Views)

Re: NHL 22 Stanley Cup Finals HUT Item Giveaway!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Colorado Avalanche

Avalanche.png

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 16 (3,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Tampa Bay Lightning

Lightning.png

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 16 (3,478 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry If the card gets awarded after the Finals are concluded, wouldn't the winners just choose one of the cards from the winning team? Since they would already be updated to their max OVR?
Message 4 of 16 (3,453 Views)

★★ Guide

Why did you guys change the rules originally you had it listed as choi es would be locked after game 4. Now it says game 2, i changed my pick because in was within the rules at the time. I originally choose Edmonton and T-bay but changed after game 3. To the Avs and T-bay, because of obvious reasons. Now it says that anyway who made multiple selections would be disqualified.  

it is very underhanded to change the rules of a contest after it has begun. Especially after it has concluded. I would like to know if i was disqualified if possible please.

Because there nothing worse then false hope.

Message 5 of 16 (3,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@monzI think you're okay. You're talking about the conference finals giveaway. It's a different one. 3 users from Western Confrence winners and 3 users from Eastern Conference winners get chosen to get a choice of their Rd 3 player item.

I think they make their choices before game 1 of the SCF on Wednesday.

Message 6 of 16 (3,388 Views)

★★ Guide

Ahh... correct you are Sir! Thanks for the heads up. Sorry team I misread the post.

Message 7 of 16 (3,350 Views)

Community Manager

Congratulations to the Avalanche!

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 16 (2,999 Views)

Community Manager
Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 16 (2,974 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Woohoo! Thank you guys for the contest.
Message 10 of 16 (2,944 Views)