Re: Goalie swaps

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Goalie swaps

★★★ Apprentice

Similar to my stance of World of Chel, if you don't change anything in hut can you atleast allow me to swap goalies mid-game (online) otherwise what's the point of having a backup? He might as well be a bronze card....this would also provide for another way to change momentum, if you're goalie gives up two quick softies....

Message 1 of 8 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Im pretty certain that the backup goalie is to be "realistic" as teams have backup goalies for resting the starter/in the event of an injury.

Message 2 of 8 (603 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@stealthymcsteal I agree but the starter doesn't get tired...and in "real" life if you're starter is getting shelled then you can swap in your backup at any point in the game
Message 3 of 8 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA. This is a must. It makes no sense. Please fix it. I know people exploited it 4-5 years ago. That’s plenty of time to have sorted that out by now, if it was made a priority. This is just one example of the “little things” that I feel need to be addressed immediately. Please 

Message 4 of 8 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can do it in squad battles Wink they’re not worried about realism. With that imo

Message 5 of 8 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Mckshizzle Why have they not responded to this??
Message 6 of 8 (434 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@fumbler161 No Idea, It makes no sense to me otherwise especially in hut what's the point in having a decent backup goalie?? Just so my team rating is higher lol I see all of these game changers have bronze backups and I'm like I might as well do the same....
Message 7 of 8 (426 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, everyone. Goalie swapping was originally removed due to an exploit with it. I don't have any details on why it hasn't returned, but could be related to this. Also, while I get the realism of bringing in a backup, chances are good they wouldn't play as well due to having lower ratings. That is assuming the starting goalie is higher rated. Regardless, I'll make sure this feedback gets passed on for you all.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (405 Views)