Fantasy Hockey Evo Event

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fantasy Hockey Evo Event

Community Manager

Welcome to our 3rd event of the year, Fantasy Hockey Evo!

This 2-week event marks the return of Fantasy Hockey in HUT. We have made some small tweaks to how players upgrade for NHL 22:

• Forwards will receive a +1 OVR for each goal they score in an NHL game
  • Defensemen will receive a +2 OVR for each goal they score in an NHL game
  • Goalies will receive a +1 OVR for each win and an additional +1 OVR per shutout in an NHL game.

This year players are guaranteed to go up a full overall rating instead of just +1 to their attributes which didn’t always result in an overall increase and caused some confusion.

Let’s take a look at the Master Set Players and player content coming in week 1.

FHE1.JPG

FHE2.JPG

FHE3.JPG

Matt Duchene, Neal Pionk and Ilya Sorokin highlight week one of MSP’s. A total of 6 Master Set Players will be released, with the other 3 coming on Friday. 

Here are the Event Objectives and sets available in Fantasy Hockey Evo.

REWARD

EVENT OBJECTIVE

Power-up Collectable

Complete All FH EVO Event Objectives

Event Collectable+500 coins

Score 100 Goals SB/HC/Rivals

Event Collectable+1000 coins

Score 200 Goals SB/HC/Rivals

Win 20 Games SB/HC/Rivals

Get 5 Shutouts SB/HC/Rivals

Win 30 Games in HUT Rush

Score 100 Goals in HUT Rush

LIMITED TIME SETS REWARD

SET REQUIREMENTS

Matt Duchene (Untradeable)

Event Collectable + 3x87+OVR + 6x86+OVR + 8x85+OVR + 10x84+OVR + 20x83+OVR

Neal Pionk (Untradeable)

Ilya Sorokin (Untradeable)

Choice (1 of 3) Fantasy Hockey Week 1 Player Items (Untradeable)

Event Collectable + 1x87+OVR + 2x86+OVR + 8x85+OVR + 10x84+OVR + 20x83+OVR

Event Collectable

15 Gold Players

Random 83-87 OVR Player (Untradeable)

30xAny Gold Player

Something new that you may want to utilize is our 30x gold player for a random 83-87 OVR player trade-in set. This limited-time set is available and repeatable during the event and may help you obtain certain OVR’s you are missing for any set.

Enjoy the event and discuss it below!

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 49 (11,525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fantasy Hockey Evo Event

Community Manager

Hi there, @hokiesjg29 

Sorokyn started out with 5 points already baked into his rating. This gives him a rating of 83 currently. He's got 13 overall, but 5 of those were part of his 75 rating.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 45 of 49 (4,001 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

These set costs are atrocious.

The game was broken for 3 days and the content team releases an event that requires 1M coins to participate?

Why?

Message 2 of 49 (10,304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree. The last set requirements were pretty bad and it’s only getting worse. Considering that after the first few months of release I have mostly 85 overalls on my team there is no way to have 87 overalls to trade in for a set that is guaranteed to be better than an 85 overall. Get real 

Message 3 of 49 (9,919 Views)

★★★ Novice

So the objectives and challenges reward you with event collectibles, which are then only used in sets that are wildly unattainable? What's the point? What happened to event collectible trade-in sets?

Message 4 of 49 (9,897 Views)

★ Guide
@npasvanis I know where are set for packs with all those event collectibles, FTP player like me not gonna use 50 or 41 cards and a collector for a random EVO. Same thing like last event, no set for packs, end up with 15 collectibles.
Message 5 of 49 (9,335 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wish EA would review these events as they are unobtainable for most user. This is forcing people to buy pucks and pack.  The cost of acquisition is way too high for anyone to participate in it. It just turn me off and not want to play HUT anymore.

Message 6 of 49 (9,235 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's trash....they are trash. 3 days late and now this. What if we don't get 12 hrs a day to grind. Nope stuck with 83 to 85s on your team. It's getting ridiculous the pure audacity they have to be able to treat the normal/average player base like this.  Once again EA ALWAYS disappoints.

Message 7 of 49 (9,155 Views)

★ Guide

I dont even know what to say. This game mode is so disappointing, absolutely disappointing. 

Message 8 of 49 (8,839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HurricaneFza Getting more progression on the message boards then the actual game 🤣🤣😂
Message 9 of 49 (8,706 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Couple questions

1. Does the "Choice (1 of 3) Fantasy Hockey Week 1 Player Items (Untradeable)" set give us a choice of one of the three master items (Duchene, Pionk, Sorokin) or one of three of the ones in the second and third screenshots?

2. Do the player cards in the second and third screenshots upgrade as mentioned above (based on real world performance) or does that just apply to the Master items?

Start rant:

I'll add that I agree with the other posts so far, set requirements here are a bit crazy. I've played the game every day since release, allowed myself to spend $20 on packs to go with it, and I'm likely not sitting on enough cards / coins to complete these sets.

Would love to see the game go back to more of a NHL 11 / 12 style HUT than what it's turned into.

End rant lol
Message 10 of 49 (8,693 Views)