(FAQ) NHL 22 HUT CONTENT MIGRATION GOING LIVE DECEMBER 9TH

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: (FAQ) NHL 22 HUT CONTENT MIGRATION GOING LIVE DECEMBER 9TH

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

• Deleting a new console generation (Xbox Series X/S or PS5) team after December 9th will not make you eligible for the content migration.

I thought if you removed your ps5 team before the 9th of December you would have the right to transfer your ps4 team?!

”Deleting a new console generation (Xbox Series X/S or PS5) team will not make you eligible for the content migration.”

Why should you not be able to move your ps4 team. I do not understand these restrictions?

Message 21 of 53 (792 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Why is the reason? Are you kidding? I’ve lost my money or progress. I have a choice. Thanks EA)
Message 22 of 53 (777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m with you- when I got the ps5 version I started HUT but never played with it. Kept playing on my ps4 version. 

I’m not going to be happy if I can’t transfer 

Message 23 of 53 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Completely agree, I got a ps5 unexpectedly, and then signed into hut, I have way more hours and a good team, and can't transfer cause I login into hut ! 

Message 24 of 53 (713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So the people who just started a team on ps5 , we can go * ourselves ?

Message 25 of 53 (712 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@JGEARY67 wrote:

So the people who just started a team on ps5 , we can go * ourselves ?

Dry. No slick 'em.

Message 26 of 53 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Do you heroes have a plan for everyone you screwed over during this migration who you say “Aren’t eligible” for migration? Especially considering you pretty much destroyed the competitiveness by supplying the people who migrated with a ridiculous amount of power up collectibles. The worst part is that the people who you deemed ineligible to migrate most likely put money into their team. Something has to happen to correct this.

Message 27 of 53 (621 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry So if I started a hut team on ps4 and a month later I got an ps5 and started a team on ps5, hoping I could transfer my team to ps5, because thats what I payed for. Thought my team will transfer when I created a team on ps5. Just open startpack and did not play anything, deleted it before the new updated, dec 9, will not be able to transfer my team???
Message 28 of 53 (549 Views)

★ Novice

Man I was literally on the phone with ea and the told me I could open a new team on the new console and still be able to transfer I have phone transcripts and they still won’t do anything ??? Like how can that be so spent money on in game purchases Call to make sure I’m doing the right thing and than now they’re talking basically oh well it’s your fault? Is there any way to receive even a few players like this is so dumb the fact YOUR OWN employee told me what to do and there is prove because all your calls are recorded. Please help

Message 29 of 53 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the hut migration from ps4 to ps5. I've seen that all the other players who have done the migration have received double the amount of collectibles that they had left over or used in last gen console. I only received what i had left over, and it didn't double up like for other players. This just puts me in a big disadvantage compared to other players and i find it very unfair.

Message 30 of 53 (470 Views)