how do I complete the rainbow gardian code in gw2?

by DisarmingPage94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do I complete the rainbow gardian code in gw2?

★★★★★ Newbie

I thought I worked out the code using the 8 missing symbols but it has failed. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Is there a particular order to put them in? I put them in order of each colour level completed

Message 1 of 4 (3,144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do I complete the rainbow gardian code in gw2?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Ignore the order in which you received the Trial keys, that's completely random and has nothing to do with your final code.

The correct order to place the symbols is related to where they were in the original code sequence;

If one code has the Wheelbarrow missing from slot one and the Flowerpot missing from slot four then in your Rainbow Guardian code the Wheelbarrow is your first symbol and the Flowerpot is your fourth symbol. Just fill in the rest of the blanks by putting the other symbols in the same positions they originally had and you'll get your complete and correct Rainbow Guardian code.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,294 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Ignore the order in which you received the Trial keys, that's completely random and has nothing to do with your final code.

The correct order to place the symbols is related to where they were in the original code sequence;

If one code has the Wheelbarrow missing from slot one and the Flowerpot missing from slot four then in your Rainbow Guardian code the Wheelbarrow is your first symbol and the Flowerpot is your fourth symbol. Just fill in the rest of the blanks by putting the other symbols in the same positions they originally had and you'll get your complete and correct Rainbow Guardian code.

Message 2 of 4 (4,295 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank-you so much for your help. It has worked now Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (3,101 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks I knew it had to do with the missing pieces but I just didn't know the order. Thanks again I've been trying since Christmas and I've finally got it.
Message 4 of 4 (1,665 Views)