Where can I find seeds?

by andrelimaribeiro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where can I find seeds?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I`m facing a basic problem: I don`t have seeds and don`t know where can I take it. On missions I coundn`t count on the plants. Just me.

Can you help? I`m looking for a basic tutorial and dind`t find anything yet.

Thanks.

Andre Ribeiro

Message 1 of 4 (5,404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where can I find seeds?

[ Edited ]

As far as I can tell, you're asking about what are called consumables, or spawnable pots.  You start the game with a few, but you have to get more by buying sticker packs.  Go to the sticker shop and get some of 2,500 coin minion packs.  You'll get an assortment of items for both plants and zombies - some for those pots (or graves for zombies) and some that you spawn from dirt plies in multiplayer.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (6,207 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@andrelimaribeiro

Are you certain tat you are discussing Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2? I've invested quite a large amount of time in the game and I can't recall anything to do with actual seeds outside of the Turf Takeover map which is named "Seeds of Time".

Message 2 of 4 (5,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When start a mission we can put new plants on vases, right? When I click on B button, all plants are disabled and I can't create any plants...

Message 3 of 4 (5,379 Views)

[ Edited ]

As far as I can tell, you're asking about what are called consumables, or spawnable pots.  You start the game with a few, but you have to get more by buying sticker packs.  Go to the sticker shop and get some of 2,500 coin minion packs.  You'll get an assortment of items for both plants and zombies - some for those pots (or graves for zombies) and some that you spawn from dirt plies in multiplayer.

Message 4 of 4 (6,208 Views)