Toxic brainz and Roadie Z upgrades

by JusticeHeroX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Toxic brainz and Roadie Z upgrades

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I am looking for advice from experinced players about what upgrades to give these two.

Roadie Z: I have 2 damage upgrades but I have a dilemma for a third one. Speed or health?

Toxic brainz: Is toxic upgrade useful? I rarely see anyone getting vanquishes cause of this. I thought a good combination would be speed/health/super meter upgrade. Sure, the range is increased but isn’t it more important to be close as possible to plants so you could punch them and to be more durable?

Message 1 of 4 (1,341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toxic brainz and Roadie Z upgrades

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Health, meter, and speed are more key for toxic; you want that to get to groups quickly. Also you can switch out speed for overheat inc. duration, the toxic damage (more for your beam than fists) for health, or health delay so you can regain health while jumping around, but 1 of the other two upgrades (the ones primarily suggested) need to be on especially for ops. You can run without the meter as his aoe of his punch is pretty large, but 9-10 hits will be needed for a full charge instead of 4-5 when dealing with groups.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,247 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
@pandareno1999 I got a notification that you replied at 10:32PM yesterday but I can't see it in this post.
Message 2 of 4 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]

I replied but realized I read your question wrong so my answer was irrelevant.

@bobburgers6 @dwooten77 Any suggestions for this guy?

Message 3 of 4 (1,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Health, meter, and speed are more key for toxic; you want that to get to groups quickly. Also you can switch out speed for overheat inc. duration, the toxic damage (more for your beam than fists) for health, or health delay so you can regain health while jumping around, but 1 of the other two upgrades (the ones primarily suggested) need to be on especially for ops. You can run without the meter as his aoe of his punch is pretty large, but 9-10 hits will be needed for a full charge instead of 4-5 when dealing with groups.

Message 4 of 4 (1,248 Views)