PVZ HELP

★★★★★ Novice

If you need any plants vs zombies help you can message me! Standard smile

Message 1 of 16 (8,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PVZ HELP

Hero (Retired)
@KINGTOXICDUDE,

The Torchwood and the Hover Goat 3000 can only be unlocked by completing the four Trials of Gnomus and then piecing together the code to unlock the battle with the Rainbow Guardian. Defeating that last Guardian grants you access to the two Chests of Eternity where those two characters are locked away.

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (10,459 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

how do u get characters like torchwood?

Message 2 of 16 (8,118 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@KINGTOXICDUDE,

The Torchwood and the Hover Goat 3000 can only be unlocked by completing the four Trials of Gnomus and then piecing together the code to unlock the battle with the Rainbow Guardian. Defeating that last Guardian grants you access to the two Chests of Eternity where those two characters are locked away.
Message 3 of 16 (10,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, 

By any chance do you know if PvZ GW2 is region-locked? I know Sony themselves don't region lock their consoles but not sure about publishers. I have a PS4 and am looking to buy it from the US and play it in Australia. 

Thanks in advance :-)

Message 4 of 16 (7,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well i recently got pvzgw 2 but i cant transfer my characters.

Message 5 of 16 (7,797 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@heyshanae,

I don't know for certain if the disks themselves are region locked; I've poked around a little bit and what I've found tends to lead me to believe that copies sold in different areas of the world seem to differ in the language options offered but don't seem to be locked by region.

So I think you should okay, but again that's just my general impression; if you contacted EA customer support someone there should be able to tell you for certain.
Message 6 of 16 (7,790 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@shens0504,

The Loyalty Program which allowed for the instant unlocking in GW2 of the characters you had from GW1 along with any unlocked alternate abilities had a deadline of February 28th.

That deadline existed due to technical issues which could not be mitigated so if you purchased the game after that date you aren't able to take advantage of the instant character access and will need to unlock them the hard way instead.
Message 7 of 16 (7,789 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I'm writing on behave of my son, which is a huge fan of PvZ GW2, but he is stuck in one level.

Like many times before, he searched youtube for hints, but for ones without any luck.

Hope you can help us.

In level 'Trials of Gnomus' (See attached files), he need to find a sequence of icons/pictures, to open a portal (Or something), but he doesn't know in which sequence it should be in, or how to find the right sequence...

Can you help?

Kind regards,

Søren Mørkmann

Message 8 of 16 (7,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@MrDarkmann

In order to get a valid code for the combination room you will need to complete the Trials of Gnomus.

During the Mystery Portal events, which occur when Town Hall opens and reveals the Mystery Portal, you can earn Rainbow Stars to open special chests in Town Hall. The Red Chest, costing 50 Rainbow Stars can award you a colored Trial Key which will open the door of the same color in the Trials area. After completing the challenge beyond the door you'll be given a valid code which you can then enter at the combination area.

PopCap has ensured that you can't "cheat" and you'll find that no two players receive the same codes- yours will be unique to you and even if you somehow randomly guess it by pure chance it will still not function unless the associated trial has been completed. Some of the Trials are incredibly difficult and not every player will have the necessary skills to complete them.

Message 9 of 16 (7,766 Views)

★ Guide

realitysquared is correct Mr. Darkmann. This also means that you can only get -One- key per Mystery Portal Event, totalling out to 4 Mystery Portal Events to complete in order to get all of the keys (200 Rainbow stars in total over the course of about 2-3 months dependant upon the Events Calender. Sometimes we get two events in a month!). I've heard rumors that the drop chance isn't 100% either, though I received a key every event from the 50 star box. Good luck to your boy!

Message 10 of 16 (7,759 Views)