PSA: How to do Infinity Time on Easy Difficulty

by pandareno1999

Original Post

PSA: How to do Infinity Time on Easy Difficulty

[ Edited ]

I'll bet you didn't know you can use easy difficulty in Infinity Time.  I didn't either until someone recently clued me in.

1)  Start an ops match and set the difficulty to easy.

2)  Exit the match back to your back yard once the map has loaded in.

3) Go to Infinity Time and wreck house.  The damage from enemies is negligible.

I tested this out last night and very handily by myself made it to 25K shards with very little danger of ever running out of health.

Message 1 of 7 (5,070 Views)

Re: PSA: How to do Infinity Time on Easy Difficulty

★★★★★ Expert

Handy hint of the day, thanku :D

Message 2 of 7 (5,010 Views)

I discovered that this does not work if you set up a solo ops match.  It has to be "create a multiplayer match."

Message 3 of 7 (5,006 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I know it has been a month or so but we just got round to doing the easy Infinity time... first with cats got to wave 16 and the game crashed or some other technical whoopsie Frown therefore no reward.
But the second time did it with dinos ...started at wave 16 (retrospectively wouldn't do that again for the stars)... anyway played to wave 29 and got the twiddle chest... I got top sticker for party corn and my partner got an infinity time hat for Rose Oops

Anyway @pandareno1999 just wanted to say thanku for the heads up on the easy tactic Large smile
Hope you have a very happy and chilled weekend Large smile

Message 4 of 7 (4,820 Views)

[ Edited ]

After some experimentation, I decided that the only point to starting IT on higher levels is if you want to get a high score on the leader boards.  The shards do not come any quicker and the difficulty is harder.  It's still about a half hour to get to 25K shards starting on whatever wave.

Message 5 of 7 (4,817 Views)

★ Pro

Seems like a little glitch heh, but all the same will help loads of players unlock their characters.

Excellent find Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (4,707 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for the tip, works awesome...

Only wish I had of seen this earlier, before I had grinded hours and hours to get the party characters! Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (4,498 Views)