Giga Gnome Trick

by Linker9851

Original Post

Giga Gnome Trick

★★★★★ Apprentice
  • Are you having trouble with Giga-gnomes?
  • Are they taking you down before you take them out? 
  • Do you feel like the Giga-gnomes are doing more damage than you can handle and comprehend? 

If you answered yes any of these questions (most likely the first one) then I got a trick for ya. What you want to do is get on top of the Giga-gnomes, they can't shoot you but you can shoot back in a very uncomfortable-looking spot. It will work 50% guaranteed or your money back (even though you paid nothing to do this).

Must be old enough to play this game in the first place and must have completed the story quests with a minimal of 5 stars to enter Infinity Time and is eligible to surpass wave 7 onto wave 8. I don't even know how I managed to get on top of the Giga-gnomes in the first place. I don't hold responsibility if you get stuck and/or destroyed while attempting this stunt.Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (1,411 Views)

Re: Giga Gnome Trick

Hero (Retired)
The "solution" for the Giga Gnomes is a lot simpler than hoping to glitch on top of them.

All you need to do is keep your distance from them while remaining at a corner or other terrain feature that can provide you with cover. When the Giga Gnome is going to use his Beam attack he very obviously lowers his Mushroom Club to point st you and that's your cue to stop firing at him and move behind your corner or cover until the Beam attack stops and it's safe to pop back out again. If his gets to close you simply retreat to the next corner, or you can simply kite them around and around a isolated pillar or rock.

As long as you aren't trying to sit there exchanging fire with them out in the open they are rather easy to take down and you can avoid taking any damage from them at all, they just take a little longer than a smaller Gnome.
Message 2 of 4 (1,390 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't actually do this, I glitched myself onto one and decided to take a screenshot and post it here as a joke. I have gotten farther without doing this its just that I preformed it while playing infinity trying to get customizations by getting enough shards (7500+ enough shards for the Great Tra-la-la Chest) and dying to the Giga-Gnomes so it ends quicker than actually losing.

Message 3 of 4 (1,385 Views)

Hero (Retired)
If you're fond of weird placements it's actually possible to wriggle/climb up onto one of the terrain features along the outer map edge and then charge attack over to a second one where you can (with difficulty) wriggle up out of reach of pretty much everything and from that second perch you can hit pretty much any Floatie which appears.

I personally like to stay mobile but it's one of those odd things you can find in the game.
Message 4 of 4 (1,376 Views)