Crazy community challenge event.

by xBOBADFETTx

Original Post

Crazy community challenge event.

★ Guide
I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth here and share the best knowledge on completing crazy garden and zombie ops. It's important to note that some maxxed characters are best for these modes and will list the best best ones if you plan to do it alone since most AI can handle there own. I I'll start with plants first to help maximize ultimate healing I recommend 2 sun flowers.or choose one sunflower..
Vampire flower
Stuffy flower
Torchwood
Fire electric or toxic chomper.
Next Rose..
The next Rose jinx will help in lowering defenses with the boss characters so would be highly recommended. And if doing solo make sure to adjust upgrades like health damage and ammo if applical..
Now with the zombies. This is my personal set up and I can attest that it has not failed me one or two scientist will be good.
Toxic scientist
Paleontologist
Astronaught
Cricket star
Golf star
Moto x star
Electro brains
Toxic brains
General supremo
Artic trooper
Any combinations will work as long as you have a scientist or two a rapid firing character like golf or cricket star the Moto x star is good for chompers and certain bosses cause it does slow them and overall if you are using a ranged character do not stick you're neck out and try to get more kills than others it's not worth it so use you're characters range and fire from a distance to keep damage at a low. Just take you're time dont rush and o e more thing make sure to place you're beat boots and pots to help win the rounds and waves.uplink bots are best if used near grave stone where it wont likely destroyed by plants and this suggestion is for plants too with the bamboo shoots. I will list the best areas on maps to do ops from by letter and location .
Coliseaum A
Boney island B
Frosty Creek A or C
Frontline flats A
Ztech plant A or C
Time park B-ZGYPT.
The other locations really don't have a good spot to help being successful. Well hope this little guide helps some players out there and these are based on my experience playing the game.

Message 1 of 1 (843 Views)