Upewnij się, że aktualizację oraz dodatek pobierasz ze strony poniżej:
Dzięki za odpowiedź.
Wydzieliłem Twój post z poprzedniej dyskusji, z racji tego, że ostatni komentarz został tam udzielony bardzo dawno temu, a i rozwiązanie zdaje się nie działać u Ciebie
Na angielskim AHQ znalazłem poniższe rozwiązanie:
Here's what I did that managed to get it to work. Not sure if all of these are needed or I just got lucky. These are in no particular order.
I installed the game fully through Origin (discs? ha!)
I deleted all of the previous installation and data that was saved from previous installs, both from other hard drives as well as the data/profile folder in C:/User/Documents/Bioware
I quite literally deleted the entire Dragon Age folder in there.
I went into the install folder after all the downloads finished and deleted a couple of files and did a repair
I went into _Installer in the Dragon Age folder and ran both SetupAddins.exe and Touchup.exe
I also went into Dragon Age/addins and went through every folder. Every single folder that had an _Installer folder I went in there and ran Touchup.exe
After all of that all the DLC showed up under Downloadable Content in game. Again, not sure if all these are needed or just maybe the last step (After the 4th step nothing had changed), and again this was in no particular order. I mention the install because a lot of people are going to have trouble with that I feel as both Steam and Origin don't know what they're doing with the game. Steam had the trouble earlier than Origin from what I recall.
I think the Touchup.exe after doing the SetupAddins.exe goes in and adds the file but I think I had to do all the individual ones to actually get that to work. All DLC show including Awakening variants. Not sure what Cleanup.exe does however but I didn't play with it.
Hope this helps people. I think the big two were deleting the old stuff so nothing got confused.