Original Post

Accepted Solution

Community Connections Program - QnA

[ Edited ]
EA Watch

Read through the Program Brief?

Read through the Program Guidelines?

Read through the Program FAQ? 

Still have a burning question? Leave it for us here and we'll get back to your with an answer ASAP.

If its a solid question, you may even see it be added into the main program FAQ too!

Message 1 of 14 (10,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Community Connections Program - QnA

Hero

Perfect. Thanks @SalixCat!

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (8,787 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@EA_Arcadia how do I change my date of birth?
Message 2 of 14 (9,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Watch

@St_Readensh1 This QnA section is for questions regarding our Community Connections program. If you're having issues with your account or need to fix an incorrectly entered birthdate, you'll need to contact support at EA Help.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.
To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:
- Click on your product Origin
- Then select 'PC
- Manage my Account'
- Can't log in

Alternatively, log into your EA account here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index and hit "edit" next to your personal information. 

Message 3 of 14 (9,678 Views)

Hero

@EA_Arcadia I don't see anything about the standard signature you seem to be using now. Is that for all of us, our just the EA staff?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 4 of 14 (8,799 Views)

Hero
Message 5 of 14 (8,792 Views)

Hero

Perfect. Thanks @SalixCat!

Message 6 of 14 (8,788 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Arcadia wrote:

Read through the Program Brief?

Read through the Program Guidelines?

Read through the Program FAQ? 

Still have a burning question? Leave it for us here and we'll get back to your with an answer ASAP.

If its a solid question, you may even see it be added into the main program FAQ too!

Message 7 of 14 (7,654 Views)

Champion

To whom it may concern,

Hopefully this is the appropriate place to inquire about this. I was retired as a forum Champion back in November 2021. I recently decided to start contributing again on the forum and have been actively participating for the past couple weeks now.

Upon being retired from the Community Connections program, I was informed by Arcadia to reach out to an EA representative for potential reinstatement into the Community Connections program if I had decided to return. I reached out to two different EA staff members via Direct Message (one on June 9th and the other on June 15th) regarding this, however, I have still yet to receive any response.

I figure that the individuals I reached out to have simply been busy, which is why they haven’t had the chance to read my Direct Message yet. However, in the past when reaching out to EA staff, I have almost always heard back within 24 hours of reaching out. These individuals have also been actively participating in the forums since my return, so I just want to verify that I am adhering to the correct procedure in attempting to be reinstated into the Community Connections program.

There is no urgency at all to be reinstated. I just wanted to inquire about this to ensure I am following the correct protocol considering it's been a year and a half since I was retired.

Best,

hawskee

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 8 of 14 (5,158 Views)

Community Manager

@hawskee 

Hello! Send me a DM and we can carry out our conversation there!

#keepcalmandgameon

Failroader.png

Message 9 of 14 (5,104 Views)

Champion

@EA_Failroader wrote:

@hawskee 

Hello! Send me a DM and we can carry out our conversation there!

#keepcalmandgameon

Appreciate the reply! Sent you a Direct Message just now regarding this.

Thank you very much.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 10 of 14 (5,076 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

all-ea-help-promo-2

Forgot your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help