So... as a chronic player (both myself and my girlfriend) we have come up with a few suggestions
1: active chat with rest of legends, like pathfinder and mirage, they have there own little friendship going on, it would be amazing if the legends talked to each other, like jokes and sarcasm and quips and all sorts of funny things, kinda like how in dragon age your companions talked to each other.
2: 4 man squads, three people just don’t work or cut it, I often play with myself and partner, and we always want to play with 2 others, but are unable to due to the lack of a 4th team member slot,
3: some type of reward for reaching level 100 and still gaining xp because once you reach level 100 it’s the max level, therefore no more rewards or anything
4: fix 7th- 8th ring location, once the 6th or 7th ring closes the next ring takes you across the map, but it doesn’t matter wether or not you get inside that ring, you still take storm damage, it would make it much more of a nail bitter once you reach it
5: new maps, instead of just revamping the old one, make it so it’s randomised per match, have 5-6 maps and it switches between them every game, each one being better for different play types, ie. cliffs and ravines would be better for sniping, large bodies of water for some legends to be able to swim through to get away or hide.
6: MICRO TRANSACTIONS — PETS
7: 10sec linger to grab beacons, that way it isn’t so stressful to have to get to them
August 2019 - last edited August 2019
1. I like the idea...but honestly there's enough noise polution in game as it is
2. I have wondered about why they went for 3 man squads to be honest, probably just to increase the amount of in game teams as 4 man squads is only 15 teams.
3. There is technically still rewards for leveling after 100, although legends tokens are a bit crap due to the limited use. I'd like to see the tracked cap increase to 1000.
4. Nah. would turn winning games into a roulette wheel spin, don't like this sorry. XD
5. New maps have been called for too...i'd love this but doubt we'll see it for a long time if ever.
6. Wut? XD
7. It isn't stressful :o. Maybe do some breathing techniques or something.