January 2020 - last edited January 2020
See the image for more info.
The general idea:
- Move event objectives to upper right
- Always show Dailies (first) then Weeklies (second) on left panel
- Omit completed objectives
- Green highlight markers on maps (persist whole round) for area's where you have incomplete objectives
- Objectives in-game show "remaining" values instead of current & total to suppress space
- Objectives that are not able to be complete on the selected legend should be pushed to the bottom of the list (I.E. if you are playing lifeline, objectives relating to lifeline should move up and caustic should move down)
This keeps the dailies visible at all times. I hate when an event is going on and I cant see my dailies in game. This also adds incomplete weekly objectives into the in-game UI instead of needing to visit the lobby all the time.
The mockup is a hack job in MS paint. I apologize for the uglyness.
I think this would be a great idea, but only if they make so that you can toggle it on ad off, I would keep it on the whole time.