I am having a ROUGH time trying to fix this, it's super irritating and I've finally just kind of given up and am waiting for YOU guys to fix the issue...
I started streaming Apex Legends on DAY ONE and was having so much fun... I already have around 60 hours played. I had absolutely NO issues at first.
Randomly noticed Thursday or Friday that my GPU load is MAXED out at 97-100% and now my stream is mad choppy and looks disgusting, I've been on COUNTLESS forums and whatnot to find out a LOT of people are having this same exact issue, it's not low end specs because I myself have a nice rig but there's people having this issue with INSANE builds/GPUs specifically like the 2080ti, etc....
Idk what has to happen, if you guys need to optimize something in game or add a frame rate cap but... there's a lot of streamers out there right now who are PISSED because they can't stream this AMAZING game...
February 2019 - last edited February 2019
1) While in game, hit the windows button on your keyboard.
2) Right click on the taskbar, which is nothing one large bar, and bring up Task Manager. You can also reach this by press and holding ALT + CTRL + DEL at the same time.
3) Once you've brought up task manager, click on the, "detailed," tab.
4) While looking at this listing click the, "CPU," tab and see what's hogging up your resorces.
5) If this isn't providing you with enough needed information, click on the, "performance," tab while still in task manager.
6) On the bottom left hand side, of the Task Manager window, you will see some blue lettering that says, "Open Resorce Monitor."
Note: Inside Open Resorce Monitor, you can check your CPU, RAM, Network, Disk, and Overview.
These are some simple steps to figuring out why your system resources, or your internet connection, is being hogged.