This game is garbage without solos. I can’t stand playing with all the idiot randoms. At this point, I’d rather play something else until solos comes back, which is sad because I love this game, but it’s just not worth the frustration anymore.
Yes please consider bringing solo mode back. I made another thread on this yesterday. It would be great to see an assortment of game modes solo, duo, classic trio, 4man, and 5man. But at the very least please bring back solo while population is strong and the game is relevant.
August - last edited August
@jumanjaydazedChill out, man. People are just voicing their opinion on something they really enjoyed, but have now lost. If no one voiced their opinion about it, then how would Respawn know what people want?
And you say to go play something else in the meantime, which is exactly what most of us are saying we're going to do. The annoying thing is, we want to play Apex because it's a great game, but we only enjoy playing solos.
I only started playing solos several days ago and didn't know it was a limited-time event, so I'm sure you can imagine I was a little disappointed when I realised it had been removed.
Personally I hope they bring back solo mode. I usually have a few friends that play, but during the day they all work and so I random queue. I'd much rather queue solo during this time. I noticed with randoms people dc'ing as soon as they run off and die, no mic/lack of pinging skills, or afk'ers. Not to mention it feels good when you win a solo. I think duos would possibly split the player base a bit much, so I'd stop at solos for awhile since it didn't really seem to effect the 3 party system much. I had a lot of fun with it anyway.
As we all know, Solos left when the Iron Crown event ended, however many people still want to play solo mode. Here are reasons why we should keep it!
1) It's fun
2) You don't have to depend on a squad. Most people for whatever reason ignores you when you need a revive, kirbies the items you need such as ammo, get themselves killed and they get mad at you for their mistakes, etc.
3) Teaming existed in Squads mode way before solo was a thing. It just wasn't common. You could actually fix it if you just have a mechanic that detects players moving together without fighting and then force them into a death match otherwise they both die.
4) The community asked for it so many times, in countless of threads
5) "Ranked" isn't even that good and Solo made the lack of that good.
6) Players getting annoyed with rude players, or simply ones who work best alone had a blast in solo
7) You're still getting threads to bring back solo and to keep it, why yeet it into oblivion when an event ended?
8) Fortnite has a variety of gamemodes, such as Squads of four, Duos, Solo, TDM, and multiple LTM such as Foodfight, sniper solo/duo, Disco Domination. The point is that Fortnite has "classic" gamemodes and they rotate more fun ones every other week. Fortnite even gotten salty when Apex came out and released a limited time trio gamemode.
I'm sure there's other reasons, but this is all I can think of right now!
EA should bring Solo more back this game is good in teams but some people just like playing solo. I will no longer be playing apex legends now that solo is gone
Like I mentioned, I also enjoyed playing it. I also want to play it again in the future. Most of.the opinions here I totally agree with. I'm not ragging on everyone...But when ppl start saying things like " it's not fair"...seriously? I guess I should consider the fact that some ppl posting here are still having their mothers wash their clothes for them. So, I guess I can understand their level of immature posts. Myself included..I have posted many...but, I do wash my own clothes...
looking forward to solo once again